Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Collins is such a cunt of a man but also unlike the likes of Bertie or cowen or those before him he is stone fucking useless at everything.

3 Likes

He supports the gypos

You can tell us…

1 Like

Collins’ wife is a GP. He should have some ideas

He’s a complete cunt. I’d love to know who votes for him Genuinely.

1 Like

The likes of @TreatyStones

4 Likes

Genome Sequence the hell out of those Belmullet positives. Has to be the English strain.

I hear there was large group of local youths booked in overnight for the 26th on a session from mid afternoon.

1 Like

The E484K and K417N mutations are serious

1 Like

I was just reading up on them myself… The vaccines aren’t worth a wank now :grinning:… Back to square one.

You weren’t reading hard enough.

Bancel added his company was about to prove that its vaccine would also be effective against variants of the coronavirus seen in Britain and South Africa.

Scientists have said newly developed vaccines should be equally effective against both variants.

1 Like

A Collins hasn’t been required to have an idea since the Grandfather decided to fight in the WOI.

1 Like

‘likely’

What did you expect them to say after they spent millions on it. I’d want much more than ‘likely’ …

3 Likes

The vaccine is for peoples mindsets mate. Once enough people are vaccinated, we can stop counting and it will all disappear

4 Likes

They vaccines are a total cod

Number of confirmed cases in hospital up to 1151 from 1022

2 Likes

It’s all pollocks

Gerry was a great man to sort out the milk quota for my relatives, to be fair to him

These fellas don’t deserve you.

1 Like

Surely you dont think that regular injections of cash/vaccine will be required on a yearly basis?