Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Why do you need a vaccine for an auld cod of a virus that doesn’t effect 99.9% of the world population

Kill the cats.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1287725678901616640?s=20

Welfare cheats us all comes to mind Leo

0 deaths, 11 new cases. From the same report

“ 23 counties reported new cases. Dublin accounted for 62% of these cases, Kildare 10%, Cork 4% and Meath 4%”

3 Likes

Where are you getting these crazy figures every day Fagan? Do you just make it up?

9 in Dublin, 1 in Kildare, 1 in Meath.

Louth get back the thirty they lost yesterday.

I hope you don’t mind me mentioning pal but that’s an absolutely ridiculous beard.

This is the report I was referring to.

Otherwise there is a page on the Covid tracker app that looks like this.

I take a screenshot of it every day after it is updated and then when it is updated the next day, I compare the figures county by county. So no I don’t make them up. The figures are often actually crazy and don’t reconcile with the National totals.

9 Likes

Cavan seems fairly septic even though hardly anyone lives there.

The hospital was a basket case apparently

1 Like

I can confirm that the figures on my app are the same as the figures on your app, hopefully that can give you some small comfort.

I do mind.

I know of a Monaghan woman who was holidaying in Kerry last week. She was standing in line somewhere and a local lady came up to her and asked her where she was from. When she said she was from Monaghan the Kerry woman asked her why she had come to Kerry spreading the virus.

Cavan General Hospital was a cluster fuck. I heard one story that they had a malfunctioning ventilator that was spewing the covid air through the ventilation. Most stories are more pedestrian than that, a lack of ppe and proper facilities, but either way all the staff got infected, including all the surgeons and it spread into the nursing homes in Cavan and Monaghan from there.

1 Like

You’re missing a jawline there mate, re-trace your steps and see if you can find it.

7 Likes

You could understand a healthy person taking the risk of contracting the virus as opposed to risking side effects of a vaccine. Personal choice but dullards who can’t count, trotting out statistics they don’t understand who are dangerous. There are bigger dullards that believe them. Trump voters and the like with very low IQs, poor personal hygiene, obesity and associated health issues are at risk and they don’t even know it.

1 Like

Is your Knick name chinny?

Some nasty comments here.

7 Likes

That’s not nice.

The INTERNET is a nasty business nowadays. Even my FB music group isn’t safe

8h

:pray: I’m not looking to be a
‘Dr Phil’ or an 'Oprah 'any time soon !!!
But some of the comments coming up on this group to fellow members are distressing to observe :grimacing:!!!
It is probably the worst possible time to be getting personal,and shaming other members,unnecessarily !!!

It would be great to have each others backs !!
We are all in this situation together :family_man_woman_girl_boy::family_man_woman_girl_boy::family_man_woman_girl_boy::family_man_woman_girl_boy:

Getting that last dig in ,might just cost a high price to someone who is already feeling alone, hopeless, vulnerable and on the edge
Hard Times no doubt, but nasty won’t fix that .
:v::yellow_heart: .Peace !!.

Image may contain: text that says 'BEFORE YOU SPEAK, LET YOUR WORDS PASS THROUGH THREE GATES: "IS IS TRUE?" "IS IT NECESSARY?" "IS IT KIND?"'

2 Likes