Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

I only asked.

My chin is in need of a beard tbh.

A d if the answer to all three is no, post away

What a pig ignorant semi illiterate moron you are.

The states with the largest number of deaths per capita (by far) in the US are overwhelmingly Democratic voting states, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island (+ Washington DC), the only states with death rates above the UK, Spain and Italy. California, a liberal paradise, is catching up fast. Most red states have low death rates in comparison.

African Americans are dying at a ratio 3:1 to whites and hispanics, precisely due to the factors you mention, obesity, diabetes and other pre existing conditions. Would you say this is due to low IQ and poor personal hygiene, you racist fuck?

3d71a583cbaac799b1f3da9d1876a7c8

4 Likes

People have had their user privileges suspended until 3020 for less.

8 Likes

The China Virus hates Democrats?

Obviously it doesn’t care about politics. The sad fact is the majority of people who have died are either in nursing homes or from poor areas. I think it’s over 40% of the US population have an underlying condition that makes them susceptible, obesity the highest factor.

And the Democrats cause obesity?

Is there any chance these deaths are being misrepresented like they were here, mate?

We’re still 1750+ , but it was noted about a month ago that 500 of those were extremely questionable in relation to Covid-19. Covid deaths were there never was a positive test etc, just presumed.

Seems to have not been noticed unfortunately or questioned here in the mainstream media, even after Leo Varadkers tweet confirming it to an extent.

Take it up with mike who claimed it is Trump supporters who are vulnerable. Obviously some of them are but the majority of people who are dying are poor, and the poor overwhelmingly vote Democrat. I was just rubbishing his stupid point.

No doubt some deaths were assigned as Covid that are questionable but it isn’t a huge factor. The reality is this is a very serious disease for old people and people with existing health issues. If you are in that category there is a high mortality rate. If you are younger and healthy you could get very sick but you will most likely survive it.

What’s happening here now is it’s spreading rapidly among young people a lot of whom have have given up on safe behavior. There’s a perception among kids and young adults that it’s no big deal (may be true for them of course).

1 Like

7 Likes

Trumps initial blasé attitude can’t be forgotten, mate.

Our crew are blamed for being overly cautious.

Is the reason you don’t drink pints in The 51 due to your stubby fingers?

This is a mad thread altogether.

Agreed, he will lose the election mainly because of it.

Someone in my office called in sick yesterday with a temperature. Last I heard was they were to get in touch with the GP yesterday to see whether they should be put forward for a test. I’d be down as a close contact… :expressionless:

Two and a half years to a vaccine according to a lad from the WHO on the radio this morning.

Unlikely, highly highly unlikely that a vaccine will be that effective unless there is a major breakthrough in science meantime.
The manufacturer of any vaccine will be a major player, with huge access to both government and PR, and will spin any possible statistic to show it is working.
It may well be enough ironically to simply demonstrate that it is, even if it isn’t. Get people out from under the bed with false comfort blankets.

I have no sympathy for the cunt. He knew the rules.

2 Likes