Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Using a highly complex formula, I’m estimating that 62 of the 80 positives are asymptomatic. I’d say I’ve had this thing at least twice already but displayed no symptoms.

RTE headline. Credit Gerry Killeen

The Covid economy is a goldmine. Follow the money

1 Like

According to science teachers and schoolchildren are especially prone to being asymptomatc.

You should be taken out and shot just for precaution

Burn him at the stake

They can play it behind closed doors if need be. More terror

It would be the humane thing to do.

NPHET appear to have been notified of deaths from months ago and also, somehow, of 60 cases that would be “included in tomorrow’s (Friday’s) figures.

Surely they should be included once they are known?

So we’re going to hit 100+ today anyways?

3qljoe

No, there’s a midday cut off point which is supposed to ensure consistency in reporting. So it’s new cases captured in the 24hours from midday the previous day.

1 Like

All but announcing a lockdown of the Midlands on Radio 1 this morning. I’ll have to bring my own burger with me when next driving up the M7.

Informative

Offaly’s status is key here. With Laois and Kildare gone, they are your only burger shout between Castltroy and Crumlin.

You have Birdhill as well, but yerra a burger at either end is not an optimum burger.

Come out you covid infested hams,
Come and infect us man to man
Show us all how riddled you are above in Kildare
Show us how you couldn’t care,
When you go from here to there
From the bottom of your bastarding flour bags

4 Likes

A large number who work in the affected plants are freely moving about their daily business. Nobody seems to think it might be an idea to stay at home and self isolate.

1 Like

Its unbelievable how this situation has been allowed go on for nearly a fortnight now.

Has anyone seen our Minister for Health? The baldy bastard.

3 Likes

I’ve changed my mind on the pubs after hearing what happened. People cannot be trusted to behave prudently. These cunts have fucked us all.

The HSE should be carrying audits on all these meat plants and food processing factories to ensure they’re doing things correctly. Canteens and staff areas have been spaced out as best as possible, signage everywhere and sanitising stations etc. If not they need to be closed straight away until they comply. I was talking to a publican on Wednesday and at 7pm the guards had been in 3 times that day to make sure people were complying.