Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Close friend of herself’s, who also happens to be a nurse, has apparently had diarrhoea and a fever for the bones of a week and has been tipping around the place without a care on her, no test or nathin, even visiting a friend who is over from England with a newborn. You can’t trust humans.

1 Like

WTF?

There are no real winners from cheap food

1 Like

There would be war if these meat processing plants/direct provision clusters were instead from a school or pub. 80 people in one factory ffs.

3 Likes

Fucking riddled. The bastards.

Roscrea mcdonalds

112 suspected cases in hospital, is that way up?

Edit- with 11 of them in icu.

That’s 17 total in icy, is that a large jump also.

The ICU number increased on the app during the week and has magically dropped back to 437 this morning

Lockdown of three counties incoming :+1::man_shrugging:t2:

In regard to testing with travel - what hasn’t really featured in the arguments is the cost. Approx cost of testing is €100 or so per test. If mandatory testing was brought in for those travelling I’m not sure the state should pick up the tab for that.

1 Like

I’m a mild mannered man with great time for my neighbours, but I’ll never forgive these Kildare and Offaly cunts for this.

1 Like

I was told that the Poles working on the sites in Dublin are going into work with bags of ice hidden down their shirts to beat the heat sensor in the morning.

It’s always the foreigners

1 Like

A real cluster fuck.

They must be Poler

drinking pints with the aberdeen lads

1 Like

You seem very despondent this morning.
What is your information in relation to the cases in the midlands?

Close the meat factories and open the pubs

Number of cases is going up every day here at the moment. About 800 today. From the start of this I’ve never trusted the numbers, the increase is probably substantially due to much more testing now taking place. And the election being over.

Some local lockdowns are imminent mainly down South. The Govt said the schools are opening in September but at the discretion of the local authorities, whatever that means. No guidelines for special needs or disabled kids, no guidance on sheltering older teachers etc.

The death rate is quite low and it seems to be mainly in the elderly groups as in other countries.

The economy has been substantially open since mid-May.

1 Like