Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Its going to be 4 weeks. The 14 days was the softener.

Take Kildare out of the picture and Ireland is flying it.

No reason to keep travel from the UK restricted now presumably.

4 weeks minimum. Varadkar has as much as admitted this. Be some craic there when the school reopen

Just as well it’s the three counties Kildare Laois and Offaly. We can still have a hurling championship without them.

Shame on you. We need to stand with our brothers and sisters in KOL.

Lovely arbitrary use of county boundaries for restrictions.

Be gas craic if there was an outbreak in Carrick-on-Suir and because of it a lad in Roscrea had to stay locked down

1 Like

There’ll be no All Ireland. Wise up.

2 Likes

LOK works better.

Than who thought? We’ve been saying it on here for months but the under the bed crowd don’t want to know about it.

8 Likes

Mike lockdown and the boys think it is only a minor bump on the road.

Sure the Apple money will pay for it.

4 Likes

:grin:

As soon as a vaccine is found, Brenda will be on Facebook screaming about the economy and the government being a disgrace…

1 Like

There will be some demand for plywood when the looting kicks off around paddy’s day.

1 Like

Vaccine exists. This is all over bar the shouting. We need to move on now.

We gave it back. The economy is in a healthy state when we’re refusing money. People need to simmer down and focus on the common good rather than their own pocket.

I was up around Naas and Kildare town this morning. Not a bother. Guards stopping on the Kilkenny side of Durrow at lunch time. Stopping cars coming out of Durrow towards Kilkenny.

I heard a story of a club hurler in Laois heading off to a match despite waiting on the results of Covid test. He didn’t play so headed to a junoor match the following day. He was in a car of four each time. Subsequently tested positive as did some of his co-passengers. cc @myboyblue

Mike lockdown willi be on now slabbering about Jacinta Aherne and New Zealand. About how great they are. A single state island nation 20,000 miles away from civilisation, who have destroyed their international trade trying to compare it to Ireland. Jacinta Aherne who took a 20% pay cut (her salary is 237,000) I’m sure she’ll survive without having to go to Aldi

8 Likes