Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

I’m going with 123 new cases today.

I hope there is 1000

2 Likes

You seem very irritable. Is the Ibiza rash giving you gyp?

It’s what we deserve at this stage.

Shed be better off going to lidl this week. They’ve an offer on electric drills starting Thursday.

1 Like

The car of 4 isn’t true I believe, but the rest is if you are to go on reports in the local meeja. You can’t account for people’s stupidity sadly.

The green list is gonna grow massively this week. Nice bit of positivity

1 Like

Paddy laughing at the brits all along. How will Brenda on Facebook approach this one

7 Likes

Our lot haven’t a notion. And lads going on about how great life is getting some sun in New Ross. You couldn’t make it up

4 Likes

A cup of coffee sitting on a rock in Buncloady lòoking at the sea, then back to the hotel room for 4 cans of Guinness on your own with the child roaring and the guards telling you turn off the light at half ten. Some life

36 Likes

The new normal

2 Likes

Bunclody isn’t even by the seaside and lads are still content to be sitting on rocks there😅

3 Likes

But shur it’ll be all worth it once everyones safe.

You actually couldnt make this thing up.

1 Like

Get busy living

Ah great. Stephen Donnelly must have asked them really nicely to close.

I don’t know what the number of cases will be today, possibly a few hundred, but I’d be willing to bet the deaths will be between zero and one (inclusive).

This excludes deaths from three months ago that they only noticed now, obviously

You’d imagine someone in one of those meat factories would have got out in front of this much earlier - closed up shop, giveN the usual talk about welfare and safety and donning the green overalls in national interests etc. etc and a free pack of ham for everyone in lockeddown in KOL/LOK/OLK … thick bastards.

Does that mean I might be welcome back in Ireland again?

News just in …

Ireland surpasses US for confirmed cases announced in the last 21 mins … The Taoiseach is said to be considering going back to phase three, or possibly two and there’s even talk of going all the way back to full lockdown in phase 1. But all indicators are we will remain in phase 4 and the last two sentences were just added to this news report for effect.

Back to you in the studio Brenda and Nulal.

2 Likes