Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

:clap: :clap: :clap:

It’s an absolute cod, come out from under the bed you useless cunts and take on the government. For fuck sake myself and mrs Tassotti are out all weekend and she supposedly in quarantine after coming back from Ibiza. Went to the beach in Brighton and back up to the clubs of London and restaurants atnight. A bit of social distancing and regular hand sanitizer is all you need. I was in Ireland 2 weeks ago and shtayed with mam and dad in their 70s. Two vulnerable people. Well guess what??? They haven’t been killed by me. It’s a total joke

7 Likes

Mike lockdown assaulted his mother for giving her grandchild a birthday card. I shtayed in the house with my mother and father after flying in to Shannon from London two weeks ago. They are still alive what a cod this virus is. Ye should be ashamed of yourselves lads. Ashamed of what ye are being told

2 Likes

I hope there is 10,000 cases

I hope You and the mrs had a lovely break.

2 Likes

Was full lockdown phase one or phase zero?

We walked by a family of 4 earlier all decked out in Offaly GAA gear, 2 kids under 8. I’m not sure if it was an act of defiance or an act of stupidity.

1 Like

I presume you rang the guards regardless?

9 Likes

LOKdown aside. Ffs sake.

1 Like

Where are you Tullamore?

The home of rugby

I did not. I felt sorry enough for them

1 Like

We are in hell right now, gentlemen
believe me
and
we can stay here
and get the shit kicked out of us
or
we can fight our way
back into the light.
We can climb out of hell.

She had a ball in Ibiza while he headed to Clare and shrieked all weekend about the Covid on the internet. Covid shouldn’t have been his number one disease worry.

0 deaths

57 cases

2 Likes

RTE will be seething.

3 Likes

It’s a 3 week lag they generally say for deaths so presumably there will be a few deaths being recorded from next week onwards

Laois have been done like kippers here

2 Likes

fuck_off_jack_nicholson