Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Loads under 45 so wouldn’t necessarily expect a corresponding uptick in deaths or hospitalisations.

Or symptoms hopefully.

Was about to post the exact same thing. Seems awful unfair for them to be lumped in with Kildare.

3 Likes

Chlose the borders!

There’s been more deaths from asthma attacks over the last month than this coven thing.

4 Likes

Where the Laois cases not mostly confined to a direct provision center as well?

There was a meat place in Timahoe (I think there’s a Timahoe in both Laois and Kildare).

This is a deadly virus we are dealing with

Do they ever announce the number of positive cases that are asymptomatic? Is there anyone actually ending up in hospital with it the last few weeks?

12 currently in hospital. Was 6 about 10 days ago.

Any of them from the meat factories?

All I know of that place is that in D’Mother (a d’unbelievables production) he said “The last I heard she was somewhere out foreign, a place called Timahoe”

Hardly, sure they had work to go to

Glynn cunningly mentioned Limerick and Clare numbers, I’d say they’ll be locked down by next week.

The poor cunts above in North Klare will famish if they can’t access Kinvara… they are being walked into a humanitarian crisis.

1 Like

There’ll be countrywide anger if they lock up any of the prime staycation spots.

They’ve got themselves in an awful mess with these restrictions.

1 Like

Mrs Tassotti? Is this the new thing now is it?

He’s been imagining her for a few months now. I’m delighted for him, and it would be good for Fintan too to see his Dad happy

2 Likes

You don’t last this long on the internet without constant reinvention. He’s an inspiration

1 Like

@tassotti is the Kanye West of the forum. An Internet forum savant

2 Likes

If you are standing still you are going backwards