Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Youd be a little hard pushed to look at the sea in Bunclody. Other than that all is good

1 Like

The Forum owes Michael O’Regan an apology. Its obvious he was bang on about these youngsters and their house parties. I hope someone has the good grace to tweet him saying you were correct.

The Limerick Regional is no better than a meat factory

Speaking of the regional, this image would have sent former poster chocolatemice into 5B for a staycation, minus the shades.
#image

Who will fight by my side?

2 Likes

She repayed herself in smug vouchers.

1 Like

She has every reason to be smug.

Yeah. Imagine being from Offaly

For what?
Looking upset in public after a massacre, and locking down the borders of the entire country?

2 Likes

In fairness, if @Tassotti was imagining her then he surely would have imagined it a bit sooner. He’s been honest and open about his quest for love, he’s shared his doubts, fears, hopes, feelings of loneliness and isolation, his efforts to rekindle things with old flames. He’s been a real man in opening up and he doesn’t strike me as somebody to make things up.

10 Likes

When a man opens up on tfk he is usually met with derision from the “hard men” on here.

3 Likes

They’ll make a film about Tassoti finding love during the facist lockdown. A cross between Enemy at the Gates and You’ve Got Mail.

1 Like

I’d say @Tassotti imagines a much better class of woman than most of the lads here

1 Like

Very angry @flattythehurdler

1 Like

Do we have a “that never happened” thread?

1 Like

We can go back training, the GAA is giving the bird to the junta

1 Like

This is revenge for the Johnny Doyle thing, I’m convinced of it

1. One on the Kildare border and one in Abbeyleix.

Onto day 4 already bud… you’re flying through it.

My zen is at an all time high

6 Likes