Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Cos you live in Fingal.

He hasn’t left the basement in years sure

Are we meeting for a coffee or what?

I can’t risk infecting you mate

Dont worry about it kid. I’m on a tour of the three counties every day. Then I super spread it to those cunts in west Dublin on a Thursday and Friday. Life is good

Edenderry is riddled. This is all coming from Kildare. I may haveentioned this before but we need to nuke Kildare.

So calling the general public jerks
This Govt is ready to fall apart at any moment

2 Likes

I dont want to enrage the citizens of KOL any more but there are a whopping 16 smelly, infested Texans landing here in an hour.

1 Like

You need to take a break from here. This contrary misfit nogra streak in you is getting worse.

Invite him to your next Taco and Margarita night, might help him relax.

3 Likes

Poor @flattythehurdler getting no platformed here.

That little puppy has been following him around for the last while. Weird behavior.

He’s trying to distance himself from his old shtick of telling yarns about worn muffs and urinating in his trousers when faced with an opportunity of the ride.

1 Like

is it safe to go those Ireland at all next week?? the fucking place is riddled with the virus ye dirty bastards, I don’t want to be bringing back it here

Ireland is fine … it’s Leinster that’s riddled.

1 Like

If you’re limiting your travels to to N. Clare / S. Galway, you’ve as much chance of being killed by lightning as you do of being killed by coronavirus.

Just to be sure, wear a #BLM t-shirt. That’ll confuse the virus and you’ll be fine.

Just the pale and the plantations to be avoided.

2 Likes

Keep a nine euro meal in one hand at all times.

2 Likes

New Zealand back in the game. Ardern announcing measures now to combat. Seems mainly around Auckland.

Lol mike lock down will be seething.

1 Like