Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

:clap: :clap:

It’ll toughen em up a bit.

1 Like

Maori Mike

2 Likes

Best of luck.

Has to be

One thing I really don’t get is people who are happy to be saving money during this pandemic.

Saving for what like?

A rainy day

By jayses, my kids cleaned me over lockdown. The fucking postman had to hire a transit for the amount of online stuff that was coming. When I was in hospital in April the wife got the upstairs painted.

What number of cases or deaths do we need to hit for this to stop?

No one seems to want to answer that. The virus is suppressed in Ireland as a serious threat to life right now. There must be a dozen other illnesses with higher death rates but none of them merit us upending society.

1 Like

Do your best and drive on with what you think is right mate. After that, you can’t do much else.

1 Like

It’s alright, the government have come out and said they are beginning to look at the medium term implications of living with the virus now. I would expect a preliminary report within a matter of months.

How long should what go on for?

Ah come on. We have to factor in the impact of annual leave season on that.

The question in the post you responded to. It’s the first sentence.

2 Likes

From the Leader…apparently related to a cluster in Kilkee

THERE are 51 people suspected of having Covid-19 currently awaiting test results at University Hospital Limerick. This is the largest figure for a hospital in the country followed by Beaumont Hospital in Dublin with 23 suspected cases.

Lock Limerick and Clare down

The teenage party on the beach?

The scenes that would unfold here …

9 Likes

The in-laws were around Doolin last weekend and said that the place was wedged.

1 Like

Do you really want 70% of the forum stuck inside all day doing nothing ??

11 Likes