Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Jokes aside, its fucking awful to watch.

These people are idiots. Leave them be. It’s like when you see a crazy person talking to themselves on the street, you say a silent prayer for them and move on.

1 Like

What harm are they doing. They’re idiots. Just leave them be. Idiots don’t know they’re idiots. Just look around this place.

Agreed, but they’re been frightened out of their wits 24/7.

The harm is they could potentially be leading themselves to respitory difficulty inadvertently off the back of protecting themselves.

I passed one lady driving a caddy van the other day. She was wearing a mask, the two young fellas beside her on the front bench weren’t. No seatbelts on the young lads either :smirk:

1 Like

thats what you get when rte are allowed to pump out shite 24/7 without being questioned

3 Likes

Did you pull them over?

4 Likes

Am dying here, all stuffed up.

Worrying developments here on Prime Time. Thankfully the majority are clued in to the dangers involved. You’ll have the usual loons playing the macho card and putting others at risk unfortunately so ignorance is just another risk to mitigate.

Would you not watch an aul film Mike? Youd feel better

1 Like

Are you glued to Prime Time under you bed?

RTE have been playing the doom and gloom card from day 1. No wonder your man snapped at his mother when he’s glued to that shit.

3 Likes

Are people still watching Prime Time? Is Claire Byrne in her pretend shed?

2 Likes

Miriam and Mr Bean lookalike. I wouldn’t usually watch it but have to say it was very informative. Mrs Hunt away to put little one to bed so I’m going to watch Dark on Netflix now.

Wtf?

I feel great bro but thanks for the concern. Mrs Hunt had it on.

You should have them in bed by now mate

1 Like

Total madness, mate.

Nah. Prefer the lie in. I’m not a morning person.

You’re not an evening person either.

Those kids need sleep, @Thomas_Brady tell the man