Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

She’s grand, thanks for asking.

1 Like

I sincerely hope @mac is back on the hooch because I always assumed he was a smart enough cunt. Restaurants are booming. Fucking hell.

4 Likes

Don’t let facts get in the way he claims :joy:

Sure @carryharry is backing me up. That obviously means what I’m saying is irrefutable

1 Like

:grin: that’s true.

1 Like

It’s bizarre

Most people of a older generation are afraid to go into them ffs

1 Like

He was most recently spotted in a restaurant in the culinary hot-spot of Annacotty, so maybe he’s onto something.

Paying extra money for more staff and infrastructure with enforced less footfall and opening hours is a viable long term option :+1:. Why didn’t any of the stupid fuckers think of it sooner, they could’ve been early movers.

5 Likes

Twas your recommendation I believe

1 Like

giphy-downsized-large

1 Like

Hey, it was either that or the shopping centre.

We ate in the shopping centre too and it was utter shite. Clare leaves Limerick in the halfpenny place for restaurants as unpopular an opinion as that may be

My parents were in Tuscany the other night too. Did you see an auld roaster there?

Aye but the portions aren’t as big.

It’s a black mark against Limerick, I’d have no problem saying it. Grand pubs, terrible for restaurants though.

Coqbull ?

Hook&… Something. Twas lunch. Well setup. Average food. Kids sausages that were pink in the middle. Fluorescent pink almost. Unless the pigs in Limerick live on a diet of glow sticks then it ain’t good.

I did see a lad asking how big the Yorkshire pudding with the roast beef was. He seemed a bit lost when he was told there was no roast beef on the menu

1 Like

Hook & Ladder. There’s a few of them around, never darkened the doors of any of them - heard piles of bad reviews but they seem eternally popular for some reason.

Tis a lovely city the way it’s laid out but it seems that everything happens in a suburban shopping centre close to the ring road. The amount of them for the population is unnatural.

King John’s Castle is lovely though. Although at 35 quid for a tour for 2 adults and 2 kids they can fuck off. I spent half that buying 5 bottles of beer in the brewery across the road and let the kids run amuck in the big courtyard out the back of coffee shop.

2 Likes

Not my auld lad. He’s always raving about the fucking pasta Giovanni in there. A connection got my mother the recipe so she had to cook it for him during lockdown

1 Like