Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

They’re like the ‘giraffe’ restaurants you see in airports. Lovely looking menu but some terribly average food.

Seriously, I would have sent you to Finnegan’s before there

I ate the Giovanni. It was gorgeous.

1 Like

In all honesty we were trying to get food for the kids. They couldn’t even cook a sausage properly

Somehow @Mac has turned a thread about a Global Pandemic into an inane conversation about his holiday

Beyond narcissistic

14 Likes

It all comes back to Limerick in the end mate.

This is unavoidable.

Its all about how restaurants are thriving mate. Would you like me to give you some intimate detail about Sundays farmers market in Killaloe?

1 Like

Letting his kids run about the island field, I almost feel compelled to call social services.

2 Likes

The Limerick lads gazing over at Kerry remembering their summer holidays

Hooknose and ladder? You were rightly mugged off there mate. Rob of a place

1 Like

There’s a lovely lake halfway up the Connor Pass, it’s like heaven on earth.

Its funny, that part of town has savage potential if the powers that be actually had skin in the game locally and more importantly gave a bollox.

1 Like

I haven’t been yet. Not open long. Any use?

They are doing great work there to try and bring it to life to be fair. That street beside the castle has had a big makeover

Erra, its improved alright slightly mate bit of paint here and there, but its not good enough.

Its clear there’s no ambition from LCC to make that a proper tourist site, and it should be by right.

Had a grand chat to the lad who runs it. He had sold so much over the weekend he had no idea what was left. He thought the 6 million they spent on the castle a waste but the 17.50 I spent on beer was a sound investment.

They are trying. More than can be said for previous versions of the council.
Once the operah centre is completed in 2067 the city will be bustling

1 Like

@Mac you’ll never, ever have to holiday in Limerick again. You’ve done it all.

2 Likes

Did you ask the cunt why you can’t get a bottle in the offy for less than €4.
The pale is lovely tac. Especially on draft

Fucker asks for advice then ends up in that cunt of a spot and complains :roll_eyes: