Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

There was lads cutting grass across from the castle. I’d say your man took a good 3 hours to do a patch that was a out 10 metres long and 10 metres wide. Not even picking the grass up. Limerick Civic something was on his high vis vest. He’d have been quicker with a scissors.

A perfectionist @Mac

1 Like

100 likes were guaranteed with a few snaps from Finnegan’s. The children wouldn’t have been poisoned either.

Limerick Civic Trust mate

Strangely enough I didn’t. Their Red IPA is very good. Blonde Ale also very nice and lager is tasty. I could take or leave the WittBeer.

1 Like

He’d rather be ripped off for some salad than ate a daycent volley vant it seems

2 Likes

In fairness its more than a bit of paint here and there. I lived on Nicholas St for a while about 8 years ago and there is some change. It’s heading in the right direction.

I actually think all regional cities in Ireland are goosed now, its the time of the amazon types with massive power that will takeover. Online shopping has never made more sense.

The maligned crescent shopping centres days are numbered as well - which is no harm.

Finnegan’s was suggested as we drove past and was given due consideration before losing out to McDonalds in the Crescent 🤷

Cities need people to live in them. Good quality apartments all over. Forget about retail. Get the people back in the city and the cafes, bars, restaurants etc will thrive. Then the retail can come back in some shape. But retail as we know it is fucked

New balls :tennis: please

1 Like

New masks please

1 Like

That happens at your age mate

1 Like

If a lad was selling bottles of water and ice cream around Mungret playground on Monday he’d have made his weeks wages in an afternoon.

Retail is gone, but so is nightlife as we know it for a long time potentially.

A Limerick city without the 20k college students is bolloxed, same will be the case in Galway/Cork, as much of a nuisance as they are to pubs, taxis, they’re a vital economic driver,

Those kids arent going to stay for one week a month.

Interesting times ahead,sadly.

2 Likes

Not phone accessories

I’ve been speaking to two UL students in recent times and both are still going to limerick to live for college. I’d have done the same. House parties to bate the band. I’d imagine a lot of post grads etc wont bother though and no yanks. They’ll be down a fortune

2 Likes

There’s a lad there sometimes and he does well alright.

Fairplay to them.

Lets hope the curtain twitchers go easy on them as we go into the flu season.

No doubt there’ll be a wave of hysteria around it

1 Like