Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

They might even be able to convince health care staff to get it

2 Likes

We do you think we’re catching 5 in 10 cases now?

Whatever “journalist” wrote that should hang their heads in shame, scaremongering about ICU numbers. I hope the people in ICU recover but what did we go from? 4 to 8 or something? It’s absolutely pathetic.

In reality there should not really be a cold and flu season this winter?

No?

Yeah I think you’re spot on there. I think saying it’s a cod is hugely disrespectful to people who had family members die, some in heartbreakingly lonely circumstances.

The health officials know they got it wrong in the beginning and that they are responsible for those deaths. Hence the ultra cautious approach now. I genuinely believe that.

There are a lot of people dead in Ireland that would be alive in most other European countries and that is a sad fact.

1 Like

Why?

You would imagine there should be a lot less of it alright. But a vaccine programme would reduce it even further.

Social distancing
Sanitising
WFH
etc
etc

3 Likes

Social distancing and hygiene should reduce all infectious diseases.

1 Like

He’s been making a consistent effort to make up statistics for quite a while now.

It would but I’d expect cold and flu cases to reduce by about 85-90% of their usual levels this winter.

70-80% of the population probably experience some kind of cold or flu every winter. You’re probably much more likely to get Covid that a seasonal cold or flu in these times, no?

Will help but kids going to bring it from school as always

3 Likes

Teachers will find a way to stop that.

Never underestimate a teacher’s resourcefulness when it comes to not having to attend their place of work or duties.

1 Like

The source of most sickness.

Surely if you believed that it would make sense for teachers to do everything to promote a spread of the flu

Nah, they’ll just kick up a fuss about going back to work during the pandemic.

Have teachers not worked during this at all?

Teachers working?

Teachers worked via zoom and Microsoft Teams during the months of March, April and May at secondary school level anyway.

1 Like

Snigger.