Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

When there’s so few new cases the R being over 1 isn’t really anything to worry too much about yet

Same thing happened in every country initially that opened up

2 Likes

Pinch of salt, cunts admitted to fudging their numbers last Friday ffs.

r rate is over 1 in oireland, ye cunts couldn’t run a bath

1 Like

Honestly, the mental health issues that are going to emerge from this long term are going to be so damaging.

There’s a lad I work with and I’d say he is in his late 50’s/early 60’s. He was saying his wife has barely left the house since this all kicked off in March. She’s terrified of going out and about and meeting anyone, even on her daily 30 min walk which is pretty much her only contact with the outside world. She was previously a really active lady.

Her family are doing all they can to reassure her, get her to visit her relatives and friends but the poor woman is scared of picking it up - and she doesn’t even have any underlying issue.

Honestly, the scaremongering from the likes of RTE is astonishing. Frightening people into this behaviour.

15 Likes

I havent watched RTE news or Primetime in 8 weeks… i’m still alive. Poor @mikehunt is assaulting his own mother RTE have him so wound up.

2 Likes

its a thundering disgrace, fascinating really how docile a lot of Irish are, unquestioning in following instructions, whipped into a frenzy by government propaganda on rte, you should read the covid forum on boards, there is endless hours of entertainment, think carryholohan and mikeholohan on steroids, lads who want to shut the country down for 10 years

3 Likes

Sad to see. This virus has affected so many. Sadly this woman is even more at risk as a result of those who didn’t take this threat seriously. Too many who ignored its threat and carried on as normal, or screeched for it to be opened up to fuck long before it was safe to do so.

I wish her and her family well, I hope they recover in time, as I do for us all and all the people of the world.

We’ve had a tough time of it, this virus has been bad for everyone. But it’s not exactly been a world war and we’ve not had it half as bad as many nations and their people around the world who suffer terror, horror and starvation on a daily basis.

People need to get on with it as best we can.

I hope they recover. I hope you and all yours do.

3 Likes

Docile enough behind it all. No wonder the Brits ruled them for 800 years.

1 Like

Am supposed to come home August for a few days. A few of the family fierce wary of it. That could be because I’m a malevolent cunt though.

3 Likes

I’m going and I don’t give a shit

1 Like

Nothing to do with COVID-19…

Cheers Captain Obvious

1 Like

You really need some new material mate.

1 Like

Where do you see those as a matter of interest?Can’t see that option in the app.

In settings for the app. Covid 19 exposure settings at bottom in blue

Shows times you meet other people with app installed

no case in a month, but the risk is fucking savage so it is :roll_eyes:

Ye cunts will do anything to get out of cutting the grass around our holiday homes

2 Likes

You can now travel freely in and out of all airports in Ireland without restriction, if you live in northern Ireland.

You couldn’t make it up.

2 Likes

Got it. Zero pings for me in the last day. My bed must be ping-proof.

The filling in of the form is a Garda matter.