Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Listen fucko, you get those forms filled in. Our lives depend on it

T-Cell Immunity lads. It’s all about T-Cell Immunity

Should I buy an EE phone so?

The main source of infection is travel. Yet you have Gardai raiding over 2,600 pubs at the weekend. How about they just checked up on each tourist that arrived in the previous week?

2 Likes

What do you suggest they do?

There is no main source of infection sure. The numbers are so low now that they are skewed all over the place every day

One Iraqi family upended the whole list sure

You failed us again

They had the form filled out yet, somehow, they still spread the virus.

Time for the airport to start giving out €9 meals when the form is returned.

Definitely because I am beginning to become a SCAPEGOAT for the reemergence of the virus in Ireland.

How do we know they were Iraqi?

Was that not reported in the newspapers

On this point, it was very noticeable the amount of Northern accents amongst the departing passengers during the week. At least 50% appeared to be from the north.

Travel without restriction to safe countries, especially within the EU. Testing/mandatory 14 day isolation for those travelling from unsafe countries, with fines for breach.

No. They travelled from Iraq having been stuck there through the crisis.

On a three week sun holiday were they?

No problem I stand corrected.

I was adding to @Julio_Geordio’s point about how, with cases being so low, one or two individuals/families can spike the numbers to make it seem like a trend.

I would be a little wary about naturalized Irish people (or any other people) coming from the likes of Pakistan, India, Iran, Philippines etc or America and spreading the virus. The quarantine advice needs to be stronger from certain countries.

I don’t think anyone is privy to the reasons for their travel. I have two friends who travel to work in Iraq regularly in normal times, they’re not Iraqi.

Always the same this time of year