Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Was it specifically said gaa matches can go ahead? 15 v 15 ref umpires managers subs very nearly 50 from all different parts of a county. But only 15 at training where all from same club?

Was this specifically asked I wonder or has anyone even thought of it?

1 Like

Yes. Gaa can go ahead. The question was asked. It’s the same as the soccer. Behind closed doors

If the 200 people for matches included players have they clarified that the 15 people outdoors is not including sports?

Clarity is not something we should expect from this shambles of an administration.

1 Like

Please don’t use public transport, but if you’re a teenager with no way of getting to school, its ok to use a bus with 50 other teenagers.

FFS sake

4 Likes

@glasagusban was right on the predictions thread. There’s more going on here. A hidden agenda. In a few months there’ll be recriminations and resignations (with full pension) on foot of this.

Stop people watching sports

Laois has less than 5 again, yet still getting lumped in with Kildare.

Lads, we’re being lead by idiots.

Anyone see a FG minister at that Press Conference?

Interesting that Fine Gael didn’t have anyone at the press conference.

1 Like

Well spotted mate

1 Like

Lads, lads, I’m only being sent for a test because our daughter, who was here Friday, has tested positive. I’m not at death’s door yet, in fact I’m the full solid finest.
I’d be concerned if the War Office contracted it, on top of existing difficulties it could prove very serious.
In the meantime, thanks for all the up-lifting comments, is the hoodie for 1st.to get the C-19 virus still on offer?. Ye’re a bunch of alright sorts at the back of it all. :pint:

30 Likes

Just wait for the clusterfuck over the leaving cert result. And then there’ll be the leaving cert results parties which wild horses won’t stop and will drive Marie and Barbara nuts on Facebook and will most likely lead to a total lockdown

5 Likes

In that case I withdraw my goodwill comment from earlier

2 Likes

There will be civil wars over the schools. That will be the tipping point

I’d say the daughter is worried. It’s an awful fucking thing worrying about passing it onto someone who is vulnerable

3 Likes

190 cases

1 death

Of those 190

• 48 are in Kildare, 46 in Dublin, 38 in Tipperary, 20 in Limerick, 7 in Clare and the rest of the 31 cases are in Carlow, Cork, Kerry, Kilkenny, Laois, Louth, Meath, Offaly, Waterford, Wexford and Wicklow

Bad and all as Gavin Williamson did I am not confident Norma Fooley will do better.

2 Likes

Tipp is riddled