Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Best of luck @anon67715551 and family.

1 Like

She seems well and truly entreched under her bed but I’m not sure it is anything necessarily covid related. I fear for her in the storm that is coming

There’s absolutely no fear of you. The whole thing is a cod

1 Like

:rofl: Sometimes, amidst all the madness, a post just hits the right note. I nearly choked on my IPA right here.

1 Like

I’m amazed a lad of your standing hasn’t been on this for a while. You can easily knock an 8 hour day out of a 5 hour day with it.

Here we go

1 Like

The Tipperary numbers probably from Sunday & yesterday I imagine

This lady is named after a thrush remedy

6 Likes

I was there thinking to myself “why can’t they just tweak what’s already in place based on evidence? Matches haven’t been very clustery - and they are outdoors - maybe we will chance 300 for a few weeks. Meat factories seem to be a bit mental, let’s try and introduce restrictions on those and see what happens.”

I was thinking this, and then I watched Lloyd from Dumb & Dumber on the news there trying to explain these predictive grades for the LC, and you realise we are in the hands of simpletons.

5 Likes

Natural yoghurt?

Best of luck. Keep us posted.

1 Like

@Tank let’s mobilise.

I’m going to Raheny and back on the DART tomorrow in non-essential travel.

What mad acts of civil disobedience are you engaging in?

3 Likes

Fool me once

I’m ating a carvery without asking my boss

5 Likes

I’m going to go to matches I don’t even want to go to.

1 Like

Is she even a teacher herself?

It’s gas how the Irish dept of Education are being blamed for the fuck up with exam results in Britain :grinning:

They’re getting hammered for doing nothing about results that aren’t even out yet

2 Likes

Ah put it up on the lookalikes thread please!

Is this not all for nowt. If 90%+ are asymptomatic then there is no way they stop transmission. Grand having dinner with five others but chances are one of them will have it and you’ll never know. So the only strategy is isolating vulnerable people and ramping up the response if ICUs are under pressure.

All that & being able to rest & result in 24hrs? Being able to know you’re a carrier & isolate so others can continue living somewhat normal lives.

March to August and testing is beyond a disgrace.