Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

this wanker

8 Likes

I will be drinking cans by the canal. This weekend I will have 7 people in my livingroom.

I will also be starting a new political party called the “End The Lockdown Party”. There will be a new thread formed about this when I’ve had time to strategize and find out the procedure. I will be relying on you and all the other TFK posters for financial and logistics support and since I will be intending to run a candidate in every constituency I will be looking for willing candidates also. This will all be in the new thread, which I’ll probably start tomorrow.

6 Likes

Did you ever consider running for public office?

I would love to but I have a few skeletons in my closet

12 Likes

Nothing on the News anywhere?

Keep her lit Boxty. Fingers crossed

2 Likes

Run & jump you deranged cunt.

I will be running, I will not be jumping.

He’s really annoying me now

Does Agriland.ie have a big circulation?

1 Like

Even I’m giving that one a like

3 Likes

Get to work there and get a petition going for us to get a tfk rep at these press conferences to ask some serious questions. There’s serious questions need answering. These Nephet cunts need to start citing where they are getting the information they are basing decisions on. Each of their meeting should be televised as well or at the very least comprehensive minutes published straight after…

2 Likes

Ah shtap, the stupid cunt. Sort the real shite out. Let’s all hide under the bed. But not together tho,

Your seethe is too little too late… The fight was 2 months ago. We’ve given them the keys to the gaff and they’re not handing them back… I’m blue in the e-face from calling out the gov and screaming Jacinta’s on Facebook and Twitter.

Half the problem is the media being in bed with ffg. And RTE are wanking into a sock the worse things get.

They’ve gotten it wrong from the off and they won’t admit shit… granted no one knew what we were up against initially, but the rest of Europe is back motoring 6-8 weeks now and we’re still playing silly wait and see games… The whole country were pointing their fingers at the tans in a sense of superiority not so long ago… Thanking their lucky stars they had Leo and not Boris. You were told time and again tho, you’re being played like a fiddle but would you listen? The tans have their pubs open. Their footy back and they’ll have spectators back in no time… But it’s ok, we’ve got movie quotes to hug at night to keep us warm.

But as much as I loathe Leo, he’s like Albert Einstein meets Rambo compared to that incredibly stupid inept cock head, Mick Martin.

But look… It’s Sinn Fein’s fault.

18 Likes

I didn’t mind how things were going two months back, there was progression and an end in sight. But this backward move has pissed me right off, and the hysteria over a party in a pub in Dublin, which hasn’t as of yet shown any cases of Covid 19 as far as I know, but the thousands of cases from meat plants and Direct provision centres is not being focussed on, it’s scare mongering and bollix

10 Likes

The Gaa bent over and went with 200 people nonsense and look how they’ve been rewarded. It’s about time people took a stand.

Sinn Fein need to start asking serious questions. From what I can see they are busy trying to score political points but not asking questions for the good of the country.

1 Like

Your after getting two good posts out of it already. Manna from heaven

1 Like

I’ll never forget the state the hospital in Limerick was in pre COVID under that cunt. I watched my mam suffering on a trolly for 9 hours Christmas Eve.

Every soundbite that man gives about us “sticking together” and “holding firm” is insulting.

9 Likes

Lift all their news from other news sources.

Point is, it’s all been airbrushed away.

Counties locked down because of these spikes in numbers. Villages in affected areas like Golden living in fear.

The Government has fallen asleep at the information wheel.
The past month I’ve seen standards slipping or just plain disappearing. Filling stations where people walk in without sanitising inwards or on way out.
People standing on top of each other, poor hand hygiene etc etc.

The government needed to be driving this message out there again & again whilst looking at proper testing in areas where spikes in cases are seen. If an area near a factory sees a spike, why not test upwards of 5000 people and ask those positive to isolate?
Surely that’s better than destroying the standard of living of 50,000 people?

I firmly believe the nation has become blaze to the threats and we needed to refocus the minds. But, there is a way to lead and a way to lose the herd. FFGG are doing a wonderful job of losing the herd here.

1 Like