Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Is Claire Byrne riddled again or something? Finally an RTE journo asking questions

He’s going after him!

Finally! Who’s this lad? A proper Dub by the sounds of it

This Donnelly chap is spoofing, spoofing badly.

I don’t know.

He’s nailed him on the enforcement powers!!

They’re pissing down our backs and telling us it’s raining.

2 Likes

He’s drinking a lot of water.

Donnelly wasn’t expecting this

It’s gas how the Dáil hasn’t been recalled with such a change in rates of infection.

This badly cunt is some spoofer

1 Like

4K people are dying a day from TB as well, and have been and more every day for what 100 years? But no one gives a fuck.

4 Likes

Those fucking simpletons would no doubt be the epicentre of a major cluster. Imagine Danny Healy Rae trying to social distance.

No he wasn’t. Your man will be reprimanded by RTE no doubt,

1 Like

How much more of it are you gonna take

Donnelly has mentioned the threat of a national lockdown three or four times now.

Scaremongering prick.

1 Like

That 4k is a high bar. This 4k is with massive restrictions. Do you think it would be more or less without the restrictions?

093203_001C

3 Likes

We’ve had the 6 Counties, Ladies and gents Simon Donnelly now give you ‘The 3 Counties’

It’s absolutely baffling that you and a few others can’t see beyond the circumstances of those who haven’t been affected adversely by this. The fact that you are out of work unfortunately makes me even more surprised. Do you not think that anyone should be asking questions as to the response to this new virus?

How are Sweden’s deaths lately? … I’ve no idea.

1 Like