Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

They’ve challenged the gov to back up their claims.

1 Like

I don’t think they have passed any of these laws they’ve talked about giving Guards additional powers. They just say they will. They are all unconstitutional. No more than a Guard can stop you at a checkpoint and stop you or ask where you are going

1 Like

The FAI won’t open their beaks and they the hand out for €30m

Dáil is recalled in September so regardless of all today’s statements none are actually enforceable?

If the schools don’t open they’re fucked.

Whatever about angry publicans. They’ll have 100’s of thousands of angry moms who’ve been 6 months with their chislers without a break.

There’ll be murder

Time lag is answer. There are no amateur locksmiths. The door opens or does not. We have allowed a culture of spoofers to emerge who may or may not be wrong over different time horizons

Might open some people’s eyes that have only heard one side of the story for the last 5 months. And that isn’t aimed at you.

Legally they can’t even close a bar that opens afaik. Once they have a licence etc. They are just guidelines.
The fella in NCW they just “recommended” he close.
Problem is when your licence would come up. But they’ve no powers as such

1 Like

They are putting it all on the line for the schools. Considering their levels of competence thus far my predictive grade for how they handle it will be am E-. So yes, they’re fucked

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see the hash they make of the leaving results. Everyone will be delighted until they realise fish farming in letterkenny is 500 points

3 Likes

Can you explain it out that nonsense Gannon was spouting was not illuminating

If GAA patrons bring a 9 euro meal to games will that not protect them?

3 Likes

Let’s just admit it lads. Noone absolutely noone in the country has a fucking clue what’s going on

Hon the GAH

12 Likes

Open debate and discourse is vital mate.

I’ve just chosen not to be outraged or angry by this thing anymore.

To be honest with you here now. I just don’t want to be locked into my house with a 2km movement restriction again. If anything they do helps mitigate that, I wont be too opposed. I’m already fucked for work.

I’m on the verge of stocking shelves in Aldi mate

1 Like

I do. We’re being run by an unelected medical dictatorship.

1 Like

Poor Norma, set up for the big fall. All but confirmed by Donnelly there tonight
https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/education/opposition-politicians-demand-education-minister-22540565

The teachers will get the brunt of it. There’s no way they’d be going back in the circumstances they are if they didn’t already have so little public sympathy because of their holidays. It’s that simple. Even the meat factories won’t be working in as ‘dangerous’ conditions.

We aren’t, the pointy heads want a zero covid island. The government are acting as a buffer between the pointy heads and the reality of trying to keep the country ticking over.

They’ve a cunt of a job on.

I already have that one lined up, you can fuck to LdL mate