Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

This government won’t last the year.
No sign of the FG boys tonight at the press conference. They’ve sensed the wind turning

2 Likes

Imagine a teacher that has vulnerable parents looking out into a sea of snotty nosed 5 year olds?

About time they were asked why a beach is safer than a park.

1 Like

FF should never have been invited back to the grown ups table.

2 Likes

The govt are doing nothing and taking orders.

Ok, mate.

It’s absolutely crazy :grinning: they have told its too dangerous to have 200 people in semple stadium but it’s going be perfectly fine to have 30 5 year olds snotting shouting and pawing in a small 1950s classroom in the dead of winter with the windows closed and the heating on.

1 Like

FF are taking such a kicking I see people saying bring back Leo and Simon :joy: because they were better at spin basically.

There was a time when FF would have had all the angles covered. Ye’ll have to bring back Bertie @anon67715551

We need a good murder to refocus the minds.

1 Like

I agree with you. They are fairly clueless and overly cautious but it’s what they think it’s best. It’s just too cowardly. The outrage is getting a bit tired does everyone on twitter and on this thread need to repeat it.

They fucked up the nursing homes. Absolutely, but they didn’t mean to and lots of other countries did too.

Direct provision. Everyone is repeating this, but what will replace it? I haven’t seen any suggestions.

Dunno who’d go into government you are just a target for roaring. I can see why SF have no interest in it.

Good man

I’m not watching, but it’s the exact same as the British system which has been torn asunder for the last few days.
Except, having the benefit of seeing the Brits ripped apart, the Irish department of education are going to skip straight to the grade inflation part

1 Like

FG were clear and the guidelines were internally consistent.

Today is a clusterfuck full of inconsistencies.

Weddings ok. Other gatherings not.

Pubs and restaurants ok with food. Other indoor gatherings not.

Beaches ok. Croke Park not.

Shops ok. Gyms not.

Tayto Park ok. Breffni Park not.

Offices ok today. Tomorrow not.

No empirical evidence of clusters. No deaths. No health service strain. Hiding behind median testing results.

Etc etc

8 Likes

Rte are some lads. Prime time on about a virus that’s killing is all and now Boucher Hayes on telling us how the climate is going to kill us all :man_shrugging:

1 Like

If they think it’s bad tonight wait till 2 weeks time when schools try and return and fail
dismally followed by the clusterfuck of the LC results. I’ve skin in that game and as September 7 looms closer I am getting filled with just more and more dread.

6 Likes

Not so long ago you were getting outraged on behalf of the golfers of Mitchelstown. People are mostly venting on here, let em off

I’ll meet up with you that night. We’ll go knacker drinkin

1 Like

Is a dose of reality for the disadvantaged in favour of the rich not a valuable life lesson for what lies ahead

I had one post. Some lads have been in an outrage loop on here for months on this topic. They’re venting 24/7. It’s a public forum. I get that.

But the same lads are giving out about the effect of mental health and its depressing the shit out of me seeing their shit constantly on here

1 Like

That’s the government gone right there.