Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Not as many as from you anyway

They probably did a story about evil pubs instead

Well if he is unhappy - pull the fucking plug. United front or pack up shop

Before I read them and ruin my day, can you or david explain why they’re well worth a read?

Yes. You can’t be too careful.

Woke up to all the underage matches planned for tonight cancelled. Great training session last night, lads hopping off each other in anticipation.

Now these kids are told no, no match. People can go out for fancy meals and flake of drink but no rewarding your efforts at training with competing kids. Assuming they do return, all school sport for term 1 also cancelled.

The kids have been absolutely fucked around in all this. Saw my own kids’ fitness and weight go backwards with them getting back into great shape last few weeks. Then this horseshit again as they make up this shit on the fly.

Old people can attend mass as they vote in numbers but our kids couped up for months can’t go play underage matches now.

Get fucked

25 Likes

Why did they cancel the matches?

"Message from the Countu board

Mo Chairde,

Following today’s Government decision to prohibit spectators from attending sporting fixtures CCC1 responsible for under 8 to under 12 Club activity within the County have decided that the U12 fixtures scheduled for Wednesday 19th August will not proceed.

The other juvenile committee CCC2 (U13 to U16) along with Dublin County Board will issue further update as soon as the full facts are known."

Given no spectators allowed, can’t have parents attend a match or drop kids off for that age group and leave. But can put all those parents under one roof at a restaurant should they want to

1 Like

In a way it’s a good thing - not for kids … but people are finally seeing what’s going on and good will to the gov is well and truly gone out the window.

We;ll have to ask Sweden to invade us.

1 Like

Don’t mention Sweden. You’ll set lads off

They’d have been better off going all in and locking us all down for 14 days until school restarts — the bity half measures are just a crock of shit.

3 Likes

Are they all named Pavel?

I never thought I’d see the day. I want to go back to the mainland immediately. My holiday is ruined looking at gimps like Michael Martin and that baldly cunt of a health minister every day on the tv.

2 Likes

Had a flick through twitter, loads of people in agreement with the Government. :anguished:

Dyou know what’s really mental if you think if it. Chickenpox can be a nasty, fatal thing to catch, but people have chickenpox parties. 🤷

1 Like

You’ve a good few subs then.

1 Like

The recommendation about giving the gardai extra powers to breakup House partys is concerning me the most. The whole thing is a Cod but this is against article 40 of the constitution.