Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

As we all should be. Its just not going to happen though is it

Project fear in reverse? Do you honestly believe it n a million years that the Gardai will forcibly enter your house if you’re having a few cans with six mates? Really now? It’s an arbitrary number because some number had to be put there, don’t be worrying about it, this will only be used in the most extreme cases which are actually a public health danger

3 Likes

I hope not and I don’t think it will. I still don’t like it being legal

1 Like

Did you see the recent phibsborough eviction?

5 Likes

Sounds like that principal is on one hell of a power trip over this.

Depends on what the curtain twitcher that reports them says?

I’m not trying to project fear anyone. And I don’t think it will happen. I’m just uneasy about it being law. I don’t think it’s necessary

1 Like

Why are you uneasy? Are you planning a big house party? Or are you getting worried for Ireland again?

De Gascun just on pat kenny there. He sounded rattled. Kieran Donaghy on now.

1 Like

I’d say whether they do or not they’ll be destroyed. That’s just the way it’s gone

Designated Deis school, so get free lunches

1 Like

This thread is about the Coronavirus, its impact and the restrictions imposed as a result of it. I’m giving my opinion on same.

2 Likes

This will be much like when Harris signed off on the temporary powers for Guards the last time and everyone got their fannies in a twist. Nothing happened then and nothing will happen now

The bit about the coats is weird

My brothers class in the school where he teaches. 30 students will be crammed in here. They got rid of all the old inkwell desks. Principal of the school has set up all classrooms along these lines. 2 students at the end of each desk. Slight oversight that 2 kids at the same end will be quite close together. There has been very little information or directives from the department. The schools will bring us into full lockdown again. The whole thing is a mess.

2 Likes

I’ll have to confess that I haven’t.
Is it a relevant situation, similar to Batigol and six mates having a few quiet cans having the door kicked down with no warning?

1 Like

Fuck them. Fuck the lot of them. I pledge to join @Tank ‘s resistance. I’ll be going from Raheny to Greystones and back on the DART all day. Do join me.

10 Likes

Poor Dara Calleary on Pat Kenny now. Struggling he is.

Run in there as fast as you can in the cold and pissing rain with no coat on and let’s hope you don’t get a cold

1 Like

I want to post a live celebrity spot but it’d mean an admission that I’ve gotten off the DART.