Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

:clap:

Any more selfies of you on public transport?

Are we just nitpicking the constitution now? Never mind the precedent this sets.
Some lads on here are a little bit naive

They’ll be waiting. The Vintners have been asking for empirecal evidence on the reasoning behind the 9euro meal as well as the exact rate the R number needs to be at so that real pubs can open. Nothing forthcoming from NPhet to this point on either

4 Likes
14 Likes

Politics has failed us yet again.

That’s class

Naive in thinking that this isn’t the first step in our transition to Nazi Germany, right yeah

Francis seems like tremendous fun

9 Likes

Sean Kelly, leader of the FG European Parliament delegation, on the news criticising the government’s decision to ban crowds at sporting events. Elsewhere, FG sources briefing the dailies about the rows at cabinet yesterday and how they weren’t supportive of restrictions. They’re great lads to try to distance themselves from decisions they’ve made when public opinion turns. It’s a well worn tactic of theirs to take to the media and try to adopt the stance of an impartial and unbiased observer. You’re the ones behind the decisions, lads.

2 Likes

I mentioned it yesterday but since the coalition has been formed all three parties have been acting like the others don’t exist. It’s bizzare carry on. It’s not a united government it’s just a parties in control of various ministries.

A Rúnaí a chara,

Following last night’s government announcement the GAA is seeking clarification on a number of issues relating to the organisation of Gaelic games and activities (26 Counties).

As soon as we get clarity on these issues we will update our units.

In the meantime, as games must now be played “behind closed doors”, no more than 40 persons per team should be allowed access to games for the moment. This figure should include all players, management, coaches, ancillary backroom personnel and team officials.

The 80 team personnel (40 per team) is in addition to essential match day personnel such as Match officials (Referees, Linesmen, Umpires), Media and event officials (stewards etc.)

While we await further clarification on the issue of parents attending juvenile games we suggest that one parent or guardian may attend a game where they consider it necessary for the welfare of their own child.

Cúl Camps and Team training should continue for the moment on the basis of no more than 15 people (including coaches) in a designated area of the field.

As ever, the Association asks units and members do their utmost to protect public health and we are very grateful for all of your efforts in this regard.

Is Muidne,

Tomás Ó Riain
Ard Stiúrthóir

Seán Ó hÓráin
Uachtarán

Le meas,

GAA Communications Dept.

Rannóg Cumarsáide CLG / GAA Communications Dept.
CLG, Páirc an Chrócaigh, Baile Átha Cliath 3

Sure that’s most coalition gov’s. Last gov you had the independent ministers putting their own spin on things and FG talking them down, the one prev you had labour and FG briefing against each other and similar with FF and greens.

And some were proposing a National government at one stage and expecting it all to be happy campers

Your coming close to Esteban levels of hysteria here

1 Like

I dunno, these boys seem particularly disjointed.

1 Like

You are slipping in this WUM Hard man act.

You called me naive?
I have been quite reasonable here, all I’ve said is that it’s ridiculous to think that the Gardai will be kicking down doors where small groups are gathered and not causing a huge scene, there’s a lot of constitutional experts here now as well all of a sudden.

You talk if precedent, what do you see as end game?

Just call somebody hysterical cause they don’t fully agree with you, good one. I consider it hysteria to consider that the Gardai will use these powers to the max,

You waited a few hours to quote that out of context? You left out the part where I called out meat factorys and DP and identified the government finger blame game :clown_face:

Stop talking sense to the silly townie cunt.