Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

will someone tell Micheal Martin to ring Boris Johnson for advice for fuck sake before the country collapses

4 Likes

Mick O’Leary gave some rte government lackey a right kicking on drive time there, he should be running the country

5 Likes

Backtracking already.

3 Likes

2 deaths

54 cases

1 Like

Can they not do that already? I guess that it’s currently done under a public order law rather than a public health law.

Martin would even make a balls out of that as well

Mary Wilson. Pick her up off the floor.

Oh look way back down to the average again, we should be ok until the next bank holiday in October until it suddenly shoots up to nearly 200 again!

1 Like

Long discussion earlier if you saw above but goverment consultant attorney General earlier on this and now this is what they have come out with. Gardai cannot enter a private house without permission from occupants or a warrent. Its a civic right outlined in the constitution.

You’re right

1 Like

I note that the rate in Laois is actually lower than when the lockdown was imposed.

We need to shut down our border we are crushing this

Very few cases in Mayo, Galway and Kerry. the yank tourists deserve an apology

1 Like

So 20% for Dublin was on the money. 38% when you exclude LOK. Definitely a drop in Dublin relatively speaking.

I know we have the smallest population but the Leitrim figures are remarkable in any man’s language. Whiskey and more whiskey seems the perfect antidote.

4 Likes

Let’s hold off a couple of days here before celebrating…

We need to all plant some spruce

How are the boozers around Fayna and Ballinamore?

Two pubs in Mohill with the pizza oven when I heard last about two weeks ago. The Sheemore Inn in Kilclare also.

It was on the news there that a gig of 50 people in the Workman’s Club has been given the go ahead for tonight.

To me that is a very strange decision given the requirement to abandon public transport for example.

More signs that there is not head nor tail to the government’s strategy.

2 Likes