Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Fair enough.

Easy answer here, release the entire camera footage from the restaurant. Pinning it all on one bartender seems a bit too convenient too. Although she is 100% bang on re pencil head

Coming out swinging to harris good on her

You need to be at least 2 metres away from the person you’re having sex with.

If he’s negative he’d fit in very well around here.

2 Likes

The people are biting back — two successive governments have made a fuck of it. They have divided society by continuously pushing blame back on the public instead of looking at their own short comings ---- If @chocolatemice was still on the forum he’d be full of ‘I told you all’ — fuck me, he called this mess back in April and it has taken everyone else till late August… what a guy.

If only he wasn’t doxxed to death.

Horseshit.

He was ahead of the curve there also

1 Like

yeah
so at the moment they plan on splitting up senior infants kids into gangs of 6 , they sit with that group, they can only play with that group oustide and they are not permitted to go outside that circle -
these children are 6. years of age…
the investment in this is utter madness

again
nobody is dying apart from in nursing homes
can they use the cash to stack these places ten high wth PPE, not shit from china, lock the buildings down and ensure those visiting and working there are covered up to the max,
i cannot fucking see what the issue is
on the off chance someone outside this vunerable subset gets sick then let the hospital system take care of them as it would for anyone else

1 Like

Michael Martin talking about the virus is like @thedancingbaby on the cheletenham thread talking about a horse and giving an object human characteristics, " He’s resilient and game and never knows when he is done"
The virus is now “sending us a message” according to michael - a message lads?

10 Likes

The virus is game as a pebble

1 Like

They thought the virus wouldn’t go on good ground, but he’s surprised them all.

A right handed track like Italy suits him

I’d say that dweeb Ronan four eyes would give you a lot of advice.

Covid has improved for application of blinkers

A very honest virus

I’m lucky I’m hung

He has a overarching need to humanize the virus

1 Like