Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Unfortunately so. The girl in the garden centre is from Kiltealy, the lads girlfriend. So the Duffry rovers camogie team stopped all their activity. And part of the group were from Askamore, which is why they’ve also taken the precautionary measure to close up, as well as Ferns. A load of camogie games were cancelled at the start of the week, so this was the reasoning why. The lad telling me this said that if a couple of the girls awaiting testing return positive, that it could have a big affect on other teams nearby, albeit half jokingly saying that bit. The little prick was how this fella described the cause of it too @farmerinthecity

From hearing some of the talk in Wexford Park, I reckon there are a shit load of clubs onto them daily informing them of potential issues and players who are in isolation because of a family member or contact who is awaiting results.

I’ve LOL’d out loud at posts from @mickee321, @Bandage and @Thomas_Brady there and distributed likes accordingly

1 Like

A young one awaiting a test result is always a nervous time.

6 Likes

Yer man could end up like that lad in South Korea who infected all those nightclubs

A real odd piece from Matt Cooper here, more scaremongering really… A GP is on saying he had a positive covid swab in May but was asymptomatic. Felt fine.

Had SPINAL surgery in June and then went back to work soon after and felt totally lethargic and had to take to the bed for days. Still fucked. Profound fatigue he says. It’s the covid of course.

Reckons there is no link between his spinal surgery and how he feels now…

9 Likes

Ah yeah, sure a GP is barely even a real doctor, what would he know :joy:

1 Like

Breda & Nora will lose their shit on this one.

Given Covid did not exist 6 months ago it’s likely the GP knows very little about it and to draw any inference from his subjective view of one, his own, case without any clinical evidence is of little benefit.

Maybe virus does make you tired. Maybe it doesn’t but the GP is speculating at best. He simply does not know. Nor could he know.

2 Likes

I was sitting beside a GP during it. He’s opinion was similar to my own… Pure speculation

2 Likes

It’s actually hard to believe that there isn’t any medical professionals posting here, we appear to have done of the finest minds in Ireland posting, incredible that nobody bothered to put medicine on the CAO

Anyway, I didn’t hear it, I assume he spoke speculatively given his knowledge of viruses etc, I’d rather his version of events than most others

There is and they have been contributing.

We also had the best medical professional ever, but the cunts ran him from here. RIP kev.

15 Likes

Laois and Offaly to get out of lockdown. Kildare staying in it.

Source?

2 Likes

@myboyblue is buzzing.

Kildare 0 Laois 1.

4 Likes

Chicken Drumsticks

Kids don’t have to wear masks at all. Even in shops

136 new cases

Sure you’d be doing them as well