Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

They aren’t mandated everywhere though.

That won’t work.

Any breakdown on how many are asymptomatic

I don’t know if you were watching 6:01 news there lads. WHO are now saying that the vaccine won’t be the end of the crisis. The crisis will continue past the vaccine until everyone modifies their behaviour. In other words, you lads are never going to a live sports event or going dancing or kissing a stranger or going to a house party or going to a big funeral for the rest of your lives. Someone has to stand up to this.

2 Likes

11 Likes

They will in schools.

The government are busy issuing clarifications on previous clarifications here

Secondary school students only as far as I am aware

Kids under 13 it is actually recommended they don’t wear masks unless advised by their doctor. Why, I don’t know

It’s been established 10 posts up that the doctors havent a clue

1 Like

GP’s in the main are glorified pharma reps nowadays.

1 Like

Happy to give that the big 10 :smile:

A pity for Dara Calleary but he’s going to have to resign here.

Optics.

3 Likes

All we want is some consistency.

We’ll need a GE after all the resignations here

:grin::grin::grin:

Fucking clowns

Iv heard hotels offering to do this for weddings, host two separate groups in the hotel to max the attendees

I don’t agree with lots of these restrictions but we can’t have the Taoiseach demanding public compliance while his senior ministers ignore them. It’s a shame for the west really.

7 Likes

Surely there must be some Sir Humphrey equivalent in the Civil Service who can take over running the show

One day after the CMO asked everyone to reduce their number of social contacts and avoid non-essential travel.

Will they resign en masse or will we have a spate of individual press conferences? Venue capacity could be an issue if there are too many going at once.

The mrs tanned and waxed a wedding party recently - they were having oldies for day sitting - 3-6pm and then the younger crew from 6.30pm – same meals and speeches etc. etc

2 Likes