Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

To lose one agriculture minister is unfortunate … to lose two is just carelessness…

15 Likes

A Green TD will be next up for the role. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

On multiple levels and I d assume the reliance on this form of transport would be even greater in urban areas.

The school buses in Monaghan are all packed out, overflowing.

You’re overarching now…clearly nothing to see here.

"There were 81 people at the event who dined with us, divided into 45 and 36.

"It’s not a Mickey Mouse partition, it’s a proper physical structure that divides two rooms, but it can be removed.

A spokesperson for the Minister of Agriculture said: “The Minister was asked to attend the dinner and speak in tribute to a deceased long-serving former Oireachtas member.

"He did attend and spoke briefly. He left following the dinner and observed social distance throughout the event.”

People question meat factories and agriculture ministers end up the subject of a media campaign. I’m sure it’s purely coincidental.

Using some dead lad to justify his actions. Minister Calleary has gone all Dominic Cummings on the nation.

1 Like

Eamonn O Cuiv pissing his hole laughing from some camper van in Dingle

2 Likes

I see the event was organised by one of our finest ever public representatives in WH Donie Cassidy @anon67715551

1 Like

The bauld Zara King asking Ronnie Glynn in the press conference there if this means the 50 person limit at weddings doesn’t apply if you put up a few partitions in the function room. :joy:

11 Likes

People have died bro

You hardly think that useless cunt will do something about the meat factories.

Zara is growing on me

Irony bro

Did he answer?

Martin and Donnelly are making Leo and Harris look competent which is quite frightening.

Was that picture taken on drum Martin road?

Ba boom taois(each)

Taken in my Alma Mater, a proud day :+1:

Kildare staying in lockdown is also a bit of a joke. People in Celbridge, Leixlip, Naas and the likes being asked to restrict themselves when there’s little to no cases there amongst a significant population. Using county boundaries is completely flawed.

1 Like

Not confirmed yet about Kildare. Up to government to decide tomorrow.

You can’t lockdown and open schools. Also heaps of kids will be crossing county borders so not sure Kildare will be fully locked down. I’d say government want to try and get all schools open and review again in 2 weeks