Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

As an aside, great to see a Free Derry republican in Aoife Grace Moore doing her bit to bring down this sham government by breaking the story in The Examiner. The establishment still has the likes of Blue Hugh and that Kevin Doyle gimp, but times are a changin’…

4 Likes

It probably will, especially given the importance of the job to Ireland. I’m not saying that’s right but it is true.

It was an Oireachtas golf society. I’ve just gone through the list, there were quite a few Indpendents there as well. No golfers in your parliamentary party?

Tubbers is into whataboutery now. Says the flooding is more important. Establishment shill

13 Likes

Probably a much bigger issue. No chance he will go quietly anyway… Tip off back to Brussels and keep the head down

Tubbers says we have to hold our nerve. Keep the show on the road and get the kids to school. Its not the time for sniping.

1 Like

They’d be used to different kinds of bunkers.

8 Likes

He’s shameless. What did he say about Berlin Bar.

The Newsletter?

:rofl:

No idea. I’m listening to the GAA hour now.

He should go regardless but being important to Ireland will be the overarching excuse to keep him. Head says he’ll stay heart wants him walked through Dublin for the public to let him know what they think of him

Another reminder that the irish media are up there with ffg as traitors to the Irish people

13 Likes

Did Phil wants the pro Brexit British press to attack him and Paddy will think him a great lad

He doesnt give a fuck about the irish publics opinion of him since he’s appointed not elected

Pencilneck would like to fly a plane over Ireland and spread lavender scent.

1 Like

Surprised the likes of Cooper didn’t know this.

She’s a FGbot.

:thinking:

Who’s pencilneck?