Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Harris

A fantasist FGbot that makes up stories on twitter to court attention from auld lads. A complete weirdo. That said, she may be right about Hogan.

2 Likes

Martin

Tubbers

hogan

At least Calleary didn’t have to be told to go. Unlike Cowen who just acted the cunt.

The thing I like about all of this was that this was that this was a special commemorative event for former Oireachtas Golf Society member Mark Killilea. For those of you too young to remember him Mark was one of the most useless trough guzzlers ever elected to office in Ireland. My favourite story about him, which was doing the rounds in Brussels 30 years ago and probably TNH but was still entirely believable was that at a dinner for MEPs he was sat next to a French chap. When the food was served the French chap turned to Mark and said Bon Appetit. Mark responded howya Bon, Mark Killilea.

38 Likes

A nice ironic touch

Why’s he resigning from Radio Midwest?

I hope that did happen. Like something off only fools and horses.

1 Like

Mark loved his golden wanderers.

1 Like

Lads this has put me in great form of a Friday.

TBH I don’t know anything about Dara Callery really, but I’m absolutely fucking delighted for the thick cunt. These absolute wankers going around imposing arbitrary rules and getting hoisted by their own petard. Won’t let me stand in a field on Sunday to see my club play championship, but they’ll sit in a room with their media cronies alright the cunts.
I don’t know if the Germans have a word for Schadenfreude but if they did I’d use it.

I was like Mustapha when I heard he resigned this morning as I drove.

This is the worst government we’ve ever had. And that is some going

5 Likes

Perfect for tfk to being down this government

1 Like
2 Likes

Golf golf golf

It’s a pity Sean O’Rourke isn’t still with RTÉ. That would have been fantastic

8 Likes

Apologies coming in thick and fast now but there will need to be a bloodletting. I believe Phil Hogan has made his getaway and is now hiding out in Brussels. No chance him getting a dose of COVID.

This golf dinner will be an albatross around the neck of this government.

Alan Dukes on rte1 now defending Wolf and hogan