Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

I’m sure Sean would have shown good judgement and not attended to protect his integrity.

They cant hide in the bunker on this one.

I was amazed Sarah didn’t push Cullinane about SF resignations following the funeral attendance. He was calling for widespread resignations for those at the dinner.

2 Likes

If we can’t get a lunatic asylum of a left coalition after all this then their time will truly never come.

FG riding through all this relatively unscathed so far is a sight to behold. Coalitions were never meant for the Twitter character limit I guess. There’s only much space to punishment tweet.

1 Like

Would she have been accused of whataboutery if she did?

No wonder Sarah was passed over for Claire Byrne when she misses an open goal like that.

I saw Alan last week in the National Stud. Looking old. Forgot to log him on the celb thread. One must assume he lives in Kildare then…or maybe not…

1 Like

No condemnation from Simon yet. He was very quick to berate those kids the other day.

He had a video this morning though which was strategically positioned with the fireplace of Thank You cards in the background.

1 Like

Probably, but I felt her line of questioning and Cullinanes answering was lining up for it.

Christ, is there nothing Simon cant do.

He’ll make a hell of a Taoiseach.

Sean O Rourke wouldn’t have missed a tap in putt like that

1 Like

What little birdie leaked the event to The Examiner?

But he did find himself out of bounds recently.

1 Like

Sarah has invited Sean O Rourke publicly to come on show and talk about his attendance at event

Sean isn’t answering the phone

Can’t have been one of the legal eagles present anyway

Event was moved to hotel from golf club.

That is Poor club selection.

14 Likes

The national stud is brilliant as is the maze in Kildare

1 Like

This is Teed up perfectly for SF/IRA now.