Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Is Sean O’Rourke unfortunate enough to be a resident of Leix or is he merely unfortunate enough to be a native of the place?

It is. We have a season ticket for the place. €70 for the year for the whole family. Unreal value. Kids never get bored there

1 Like

Rumours 4 attendees travelled from Kildare…
Somebody has really dropped the ball

That’s very good value. The horses are great as is the gardens

1 Like

Is what they did with the Storey funeral much different? The whole thing shows that the political class thinks the rules are for the little people, but we knew that already surely

1 Like

@Bandage

The establishment shill is in full whataboutery mode.

2 Likes

Portlaoise born, and moved to Galway after. His wife quit RTE a few years ago to be Charlie Flanagan’s media adviser, whether she’s still working herself

You can address the point any time you like

3 Likes

He’ll be raising lads murdered 120 years ago next.

Sweep sweep. SFbot.

Can you not condemn both golf and funeral rule breaches. Or do you need permission.

Your whataboutery?

Paying respects to a key party member in an outdoor space in your position as party leader should not draw parallels to Gov minister breaching the new laws they imposed at a social event a matter of days after they put them into being.

But I wouldn’t expect an establishment shill to understand the complexities.

1 Like

The funeral breached the rules imposed by the government O’Neill is in. It’s the exact same snollygostery.

Jaysus says Sarah.

1 Like

Do as I say, not as I do.

I’d have more sympathy for the funeral, but it amounts to to much the same

1 Like

That’s gonna be nasty if true.Will they get the covid payment I wonder

Caught lying again. :joy::joy:

Around 120 people were inside St Agnes’ Church* for Mr Storey’s funeral on Tuesday, including several high profile Sinn Fein members, including Ms O’Neill.

1 Like

It’s not.

A funeral is different to a golfing function.

What guidelines were breached by MON and MLMcD at the Bobby Storey funeral?

As soon as I can leave the county I’m gonna burn your mud hut down

1 Like

What is your source?

Odd that you feel the need to bring what about SF into this.