Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

O’Neil was attending the funeral of her secret partner. That’s the difference.

A little birdie on the left I’d say.

It’s Friday ya, then Saturday, Sunday

I didn’t bring them up

You did.

Jaysus SF can’t even keep their affairs from being leaked

1 Like

I replied to something about SF there

Odd that an Aontu supporter like yourself always feels the need to jump in to defend IRA/SF.

1 Like

And it’s odd that SF and a lad from the Workers Party are the first two engagements you made on this thread.

#establishmentshill

I’m anti-establishment.

Aontu and SF are the only All Ireland political parties.

Surprising to see Simon Harris be so late in his twitter condemnation here. He’s usually so quick to get one in.

This whole thing just exposes how toxic a political class we have, how so many of them are just at the trough, how they feel rules don’t apply to them and why so few journalists take them to task

So you were wrong, that’ll do

Seanie reckons golf is the enemy here @maroonandwhite

1 Like

@Batigol

Fucking Simon Harris is always chipping in on Twitter. I’ll murder him in his bed

Also @Batigol

Why hasn’t Simon Harris said anything on twitter yet? I’ll murder him in his bed

7 Likes

Wrong?

That’s an odd conclusion to come to when you haven’t done anything to disprove it.

FF/FG top brass get caught out flouting their own policies and you’re focusing on a chap who used to be in the Workers Party and the Bobby Storey funeral from months back.

ESTABLISHMENT SHILL

1 Like

Sean is going to end golf in Ireland

Deputy First Minister O’Neill does reside in another jurisdiction so her attendance at the IRA funeral is really a UK matter. Different though for President McDonald travelling from Dublin to the UK in breach of the regulations.

2 Likes

sean needs to be putt in his place

Sean’s always chipping in with something

Sean Fleming looks very like yerman Connolly from Galway that made the speech that time