Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

You still haven’t answered it, throwing in red herrings to bate the band isn’t an answer.

you are,

think of all the resignations we’ve had in the last 10 years, theyve had to be dragged kicking and screaming away from the job even when the man on the street knew early doors their positions were untenable.

that comes from a sense of entitlement and unaccountability

6 Likes

It’s answered, unequivocally and emphatically, repeated six times but the slow learner just can’t grasp it.

And guess what, the questions I posed?

Ignored.

Has not been answered, and numerous red herrings thrown in desperately now because you can’t do so

Six times, you’re a dimwit.

Too stupid to read an answer and too ignorant to answer a question.

You’re just a little establishment shillbot that puts on an ugly uniform and a pair of clogs and grunts at people

Undoubtedly this is going on too. Delusional to believe otherwise

You’re undoubtedly throwing another tantrum now, answer substantively why they should be treated differently.

Nope. I’ve emphatically addressed that, repeated it a further five times when you have refused to acknowledge it.

Meanwhile you won’t respond when asked these simple questions.

Has the cat got your tongue?

@faldo or @Locke would it have even been possible to play golf on wednesday with the storm?

makes shite of woulfe if not

You’ve thrown in a red herring or two because you can’t account for the substantive difference. Remains unanswered

High wind didn’t hit til later in the evening, down here anyway

It’s answered, emphatically and unequivocally - that’s the difference between me and you. I’ve got a pair of balls while you’re a coward who can just snipe from the sidelines.

The answer to your question is here.

The answer to my questions don’t exist because you lack a backbone to address your double standards.

Here they are again, maybe @Tim_Riggins will hold your hand for you while you attempt responding.

Youve detailed two events, once again, without addressing why those who attending should be judged by different standards. Red herrings are not answers.

Can we stay on topic and get back to calling the likes of Calleary, Brian Hayes, Phil Hogan and co entitled, selfish, greedy cunts?

5 Likes

Yes, I’ve detailed two completely different events. Has the penny finally dropped Inspector Doofus?

They should be judged by different standards as they are two completely different situations.

You have been asked on several occasions now to identify what guidelines SF leadership breached at the Bobby Storey funeral, by your own admission (or lack of) you haven’t been able to identify any - yet you are paralleling these two different events (one which you haven’t cited what guidelines were breached).

And then you have ignored Charlie Flanagan in attendance at a Garda’s funeral. Why is that? Why are you feart to comment on that?

You don’t seem very confident in your argument here, a man with a pair of balls wouldn’t be floundering and stuttering like you are.

Raylan wants to talk about Bobby Storey’s funeral and the Worker Party chap like the good little shillbot he is.

I’m not the one getting upset and throwing a tantrum. You can’t and won’t explain why one party is excused and one is not. Now you’ve thrown in a few red herrings to muddy the waters.

I get frustrated at stupid people. You’re also a coward, the answer has been relayed to you multiple times, you just lack the cognitive ability to read it and in turn you lack the basic dignity and moral backbone to address what guidlines the SF leadership broke at Bobby Storey’s funeral and what you have to say on Charlie Flanagan attending a Garda’s funeral at the same time.

If you had any bit of conviction or confidence in yourself you wouldn’t be carrying yourself as such a coward.

@Raylan do yourself a favour here mate and just leave him at it

3 Likes