Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

If you believe SF should be held to the same or different standard as other parties just explain why.
You’re the only one making that particular argument for some reason. Also the only one getting upset

You are joking I hope. :laughing:

1 Like

They did think they could do what they liked. They are only apologising because they got caught.

8 Likes

Social Distancing Guidelines

Bobby Storey

MICHELLE O’Neill has said said a selfie photograph taken of her and two other people at Bobby Storey’s funeral “should not have happened”.

The Sinn Féin vice-president said it happened in the “blink of an eye” at the close of the funeral at Milltown cemetery.

The image shows Ms O’Neill standing close to two men, one of whom has his arm around the Deputy First Minister.

It was posted online by Lucan Sinn Féin and widely shared.

Ms O’Neill has repeatedly appeared at Covid-19 executive briefings to urge people to observe social distancing guidelines in a bid to stop the disease spreading.

Following publication of the photo, there were calls for her to resign her Stormont post.

Ms O’Neill told the assembly’s executive committee that the photograph happened in a “blink of an eye” as she was leaving the graveside at Milltown cemetery.

“That should not have happened and I am absolutely OK to say that,” she said.

I think they should be held to the same as any other political party. As far as I know, no SF TD or senator was flouting guidelines at a golf piss up a few nights back after new public safety measures had been freshly introduced.

This seems to have annoyed you which is why you have thrown a few red herrings about Bobby Storey’s funeral in to muddy the waters and when you got called out on your rank hypocrisy you ignored any follow up question on what guidelines were breached at Bobby Storey’s funeral by SF leadership and what you also have to say on Charlie Flanagan attending a Garda’s funeral.

I addressed this issue straight away and you ignored it. Yet here you are still trying to focus on Bobby Storey’s funeral when you can’t even identify the guidelines you claim were breached. And you’re talking about red herrings and muddying waters? You’re a special type of dunderhead.

So a selfie?

That’s it.

In fairness, you’d need to squeeze close to Michelle to get in the frame.

1 Like

I agree. Both are fair game for criticism, and deserve it in both instances.

You’re getting very hot and bothered as an Aontu supporter about IRA/SF leadership breaking public health guidelines at the Bobby Storey funeral. Deputy First Minister O’Neill has already conceded that she was in the wrong here in breaching these public health guidelines. Very strange that you still feel the need to defend a representative of a political party that you don’t even support.

yerman shouldve had a fisheye lens, or gone form portrit to landscape

That’s a bit odd when you can’t even identify what SF should be held to account for.

It’s also odd that you are focusing on SF when no SF TD or senator was caught breaking new guidelines handed down by the government cabinet at a golf piss up.

It’s also odd that you have nothing to say on Charlie Flanagan.

It’s also noted that you’re a simpleton who has been tied up in knots here.

Down here, no

1 Like

The only reason there was no Sinn Fein representative at the dinner was because they wouldnt agree to the partition…

14 Likes

Get onto Michelle to retract her apology if you don’t know.
Both in the wrong, and both should be held to the same standard, is something I can agree with.

Nope.

They’d probably have stayed in the gold club if they wanted to be more secretive.

I don’t understand why we need to go further than necessary on this.

I think 80 public figures not having the collective cop on is bad enough. I think it’s particularly bad for a cabinet minister, and makes the Taoiseach look like a complete spoon so soon after Cowen. Furthermore it reinforces the perception that the new regulations were confusing, which Martin went out to bat against that narrative yesterday.

Apology for having a photo taken at a funeral?

Do you even know what you’re talking about?

Because you have been asked a number of times what guidelines they breached at the funeral and you have been unable to answer yet your sole focus is on Bobby Storey’s funeral in the aftermath of prominent FFGers being outed breaking their own recently implemented guidelines at a golfing piss up.

Do you realise how utterly unhinged you come across?

And yet still no comment on Charlie Flanagan?

Why?

Keep ignoring the questions, they are just further confirmation.

They were also part of an outdoor gathering in excess of the the permitted number of people. 30 if memory serves me correctly was the number at the time.

Multiple breaches of public health guidelines by IRA/SF.

1 Like

It was a funeral and the MON was invited by the family to be there.

These guidelines were also breached by An Garda Siochana and Charlie Flanagan at the Garda’s funeral a month or so back.

I’m perfectly aware, furthermore I have no desire to enter a different discussion from this one just because you can’t answer a straight question