Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Look at whether he was or wasn’t a racist, you claim is irrelevant to this thread while at the same time calling him a racist on this thread :man_shrugging:. I wouldn’t walk out the door if I was you, you’ll probably meet yourself walking back in

I’m taking limp wristed jabs from lads who won’t read and lads that can’t.

1 Like

What convinced you in the article that he was a racist?

You’re celebrating someone’s death,when he did absolutely nothing to you, just held some opinions you don’t agree with. That’s all sorts of wrong.

6 Likes

The man abused his own mother for buying his child a birthday card…

1 Like

tumblr_58159320d9dcb9b23bbb5d507243b463_244c1b4a_640

Yeah you’re even having cheap shots at lads marriages. Go to bed kid. Go to bed

This is a low point for the forum

3 Likes

Unfortunately we’ve hit plenty of lows in the last few weeks but I take your point, this was particularly nasty.

Give it a rest with @mikehunt ye cunts.

You’re upset a racist died from stupidity?

1 Like

Sheriff big balls arriving in to dictate again… Go shit in your hat you prick.

7 Likes

To get back to your original question to me. What has being a racist got to do with covid?

What is your evidence that he was a racist? The only thing I can find in the article is that he opposed the organization BLM. That doesn’t make him a racist, except in your empty head, plenty black people oppose BLM.

1 Like

Opposing BLM makes your death karma these days :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Keep digging

You’re a self confessed racist so get down off your high horse.

Like 2 apples in a shopping bag.

1 Like

You’re a confirmed moron

Strangely enough the hundreds of thousands out protesting without masks over the past month who are directly responsible for the surge in Covid 9 cases in the US didn’t get Mike’s attention. Apparently these people are really smart.

2 Likes