Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Very droll

Life is a moment in space
When the feeling is gone
It’s a lonelier place

200w

De Brun is getting traction. Logical factual reasoned and angry. No indication of Gemma/John Waters hysterics, no mention of Ireland for the Irish type BS. Personally I will need to investigate him further before doffing my cap, there may well be other agendas at play here, but that was a measured and timely speech, the complete opposite you’d expect at that kind of rally, was hard to fault any of it.

2 Likes

I’ll have to do the same myself, that video I posted there seems very reasonable to me though.

Decent analysis so far without the project fear shite.

You’re a good man that keeps his house in order. You get shit sorted. Good man Boxty.

1 Like

This utter cunt. What an absolute arrogant pig fucking cunt of a man.

I’m becoming a sort of a Don Corleone figure here, rummaging amongst the residue of last years square bales while the maelstrom of family matters whirl around. One tribe with C-19, another acting like teenagers with hormonal issues and me trying to keep my our own boat afloat.

No more than the late Don, I have mercifully 2 other sons, not quite enforcers but firm, not afraid to call out in-appropriate carry-on. The Firm, in it’s entirety, will carry on and flourish.

The clubs progress in the Championship is weighing more heavily on me currently.

8 Likes
2 Likes

Are you able to stream the clubs progress mate?

The mundanity of power.

Has it fucked, but they’ve jumped all over the Ivory coast flag

1 Like

Big Phil wasn’t there to compete he was there to win :clap:

3 Likes

I just finished that youtube video that I cc’d you and a few other posters on.

For me, he’s a good guy and what he’s saying makes an awful lot of sense, especially re masks.

Cloth masks are filthy and offer no benefit etc

1 Like

Surely van der cunt will have to run him now? He’s after breaking about 6 laws there

I’ve seen a bit on him and this Ivor Cummins lad, both seem to have the credentials at least and are removed from the far right sect. Let’s not forget FG are right wing so pot/kettle when pushing NPHET @The_Most_Infamous

2 Likes

The media are really gunning for Big Phil, they have the bit between the teeth collectively. You sense they have been waiting for an opportunity like this for some time.

5 Likes

He won a defamation case once so no wonder

1 Like

End of the day, the priority should be questioning the active government cabinets that were here since this thing broke out in March.

That cunt Hogan should fall on his sword alright, but its arguably immaterial and just a vanity exercise for the likes of an uber cunt like Matt Cooper.

Luke Ming giving out on the radio today, what has that gravy train rat featured cunt done himself in Europe?

2 Likes

Any word on how Big Phil got on in the golf tournament in the Netherlands? Bet he won it as well.