Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Lads on here last night calling for Big Phil to resign on the back of a Sunday Worst headline.

1 Like

Barnier does what Hogan tells him to do

1 Like

So to paraphrase. Big Phil is a cunt and Meehole and Leo are cunts for calling Phil out on his cuntishness.

2 Likes

Big Phil thought it was just golf.

1 Like

The country needs Big Phil now more than ever.

The Europeans won’t play ball with us any more if we stab him in the back.

1 Like

A “fulsome and profound apology” and refers to “the common plague” in his updated apology.

Big Phil just needs to say nothing for a few days. The morons will be outraged by something else in no time.

1 Like

This is an issue of such importance, it might yet call for a TFK poll to whether Big Phil should stay or go.

2 Likes

Plenty of the same lads giving out yards about curtain-twitchers leading the charge here.

Absolute nuts to throw away the influence and access of one of the prime Commissioner posts at this juncture. Varadkar has shited on about the importance of the Brexit negotiations countless times and then he turns around and does this.

6 Likes

@Rocko
@Bandage

Can we get some intervention here on this tiresome bore and his “Big Phil” spam?

If someone can tell me one good thing above average sized philip has done in his EU gig I’ll passionately argue in favour of him staying on my lunch break tomorrow

Any public servant caught breaking the lockdown rules will hopefully do the right thing and resign.

5 Likes

Ursula is calling the shots

95 percent of Irish people In recent weeks have been ignoring the lock down restrictions anyway. So I don’t see the big deal.

1 Like

Big Phil represents the ordinary people

1 Like

Where did this “Big Phil” moniker come from. I always thought he was “Cute oul’ Phil”.
That aside Phil needs to keep the head down and the beak closed till about Wednesday, some other crock of shot will explode and this kerfuffle will be history. As eminent and respected posters have stressed we need Phil as Commissioner. H’on Phil.

5 Likes

After taking direction from Angie

1 Like

He’s quite tall, you can tell from how his suits don’t fit as the sleeves usually look too short.

I’m happy with the apology,time to move on

4 Likes

Imagine giving up a seat at the top table to appease the 5% of the country who spend all day shrieking on twitter

2 Likes