Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Big Phil is one of the most arrogant cunts you will ever meet. If he falls on this particular sword, I will get a huge amount of satisfaction out of it

1 Like

He’s in bits, last night and today. I’d say he caddied for ‘big Phil’ at one of these junkets once or something, he’s taking it very personally

How big is big Phil? Should we call anyone a certain height big, or is big in reference to his stature?

SIX foot 4 and 17 stone

Hes well over the six feet (and that’s just his belly)

1 Like

I didn’t notice him saying anything bad. :man_shrugging: Obviously hates Phil. Yer man ‘big jim’ was good earlier I thought I didn’t know who he was till after. He said the government had to be clear what their strategy was zero covid, OIUTF or endless lockdown and open up. Surely they have to do this.

He basically rolled back on every bit of his statement that he should consider his position. A complete and utter u-turn, coupled with a rant about SF at the end - the guy just can’t help himself.

1 Like

Great interview from Leo on Radio One there

1 Like

I thought he was basically hanging hogan out to dry. Saying if he couldn’t explain all his movements he’d have to resign. I took from that he knew hogan couldn’t explain them. The bit about sf was typically petty alright.

Nope, he basically said that his apology was enough and that was good for him.

I thought the opposite but maybe you’re right we’ll see what happens.

The Jim o callaghan thing was the most interesting out of all the three interviews I heard it was the clearest I’ve heard any politician of any party speak about what needs to be done to win back public trust. Couldn’t believe Leo and Mary. Lou weren’t asked about what he said. He didn’t sit on the fence about his own position and basically said OIUTF

2 Likes

The interviewer even pretty much said to Varadkar that his tone on Hogan was the polar opposite to what was said by him and Martin earlier. He said that his apology was enough and that was that.

He also excused him by saying he may not be familiar with the guidelines.

The way I heard it Big Jim basically fired the opening salvo in the exercise to remove the slippery Cork Taoiseach. He was nice and subtle about it, he thought (slight sigh) that the Government were on top of things while deriding anyone who was clamouring for the Commissioners removal. Thinly veiled Meehole is spouting through his hole stuff.

Speak for yourself dimwit.

I only heard the end of him I didn’t even know who he was. He said it wasn’t good enough that every day the country is anxiously waiting for figures at 5pm wondering are we going be locked down again. We need a clear road map. Hee said he favoured opening up society with guidelines and protecting the vulnerable. We can’t wait around for a vaccine or aim for zero covid. Thought he was some immunologist was surprised when I heard who he was.
I don’t think I’ve even heard the opposition saying that, maybe they have?

1 Like

What is Phil Hogan’s alma mater @ChairmanDan?

Oh… :thinking:

Pot. Kettle. Black

2 Likes

Pot. Kettle. Black.

th th (1)