Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

The medial profession can’t base their long term strategy on your boundless knowledge.

Yes. Probably a lot we don’t know about it too

It is probably less dangerous the younger you are, but the girl I know with it is my own age and very healthy, and even the older fella wouldnt be carrying weight or anything like that. Reading there about college ball players being bollixed with it would give pause for thought.

Just giving my experience with the illness.

70 per cent don’t even know they have it

It was a dual county u21 and involved with uccs sigerson panel.

2 Likes

It doesn’t seem to be all that dangerous unless someone is very elderly, and then, unfortunately it seems to become very dangerous.

People do get fatigue from many viruses. I was stuck to the bed for about 3 months after glandular fever, even though the virus was long gone from my system. I know lads who’ve had similar issues with the shingles.

It’s no doubt a very nasty virus if you get a bad dose. But, personally, I don’t think it’s bad enough to merit the restrictions (and the consequences from same) being imposed around the world

6 Likes

Thankfully opinions like yours are never taken seriously.

1 Like

its has fuckall effect on 99 per cent of people a total cod that paddy has bought hook line and sinker and capsized his country both economically and socially

2 Likes

Paddy is preoccupied now with getting the head of Big Phil. The consequences of
that are about as well thought out as Paddy’s Covid strategy.

1 Like

Big Phil is too important to resign, the EU is independent of what happens in this banana republic. The likes of Woulfie is an internal mick affair that the likes of matt cooper will have a wet dream about. Phil Hogan is the most powerful man in Europe that the British fear, he simply cannot leave his position at this crucial juncture in time

1 Like

I think Michael Martin really needs to consider his position, leading an absolute shamble of a hotch potch government that is falling apart in front of his eyes, then trying to interfere in the workings of a powerful, democratically elected independent institution, a glorified county councillor is all he is, he should stick to fixing potholes in Togher

3 Likes

I agree with @Tassotti 's postings the past few hours, although I also suspect he may be a front-line HSE worker laughing his hole off.

I note that it’s mostly the lock-it-down crew who want Big Phil gone.

1 Like

I assume all the lads calling for Big Phil to resign did their due diligence on their own various staycation, pub and restaurant bookings and for example, measured spaces between tables before sitting down to ate. Particularly the public servants.

5 Likes

I think he should go but he obviously won’t.

Politicians breaking lockdown rules is more like a teacher shouting out an answer without putting their hand up or running in the corridor ie breaking the rules they themselves decided on.

Big Phil had no role in making the rules.

Why? Would you apply that logic to any public servant breaking lockdown rules. He had no role or function in making the rules.

He’s not sitting in on meetings with NPHET is he?

Big Phil is like the priest on the board of management running in the corridor. Would still be frowned upon