Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Who could we send to replace him if he does go? If it’s a current TD then we have a by-election and God knows how that will go. It’s a right can of worms.

Has anyone come up with one good thing Phil hogan has done as EU commissioner yet? Or even in his career in general

2 Likes

Saved Enda.

He was stopped on his way to Clifden by the guards for using his phone.:grinning::grinning::joy::joy: you literally could not make this up.Whats next,drink driving on the way back?

1 Like

Got promoted from agriculture to trade

He went for another job a few months back. Nobody talking about how important that role was then

1 Like

Sounds like some thick muldoon Garda was trying to make a name for himself in the station

He’s going to do himself out of a job all on his own

That Garda will be put on desk duties for the rest of the year now.

Is there a rule he didn’t break??? :joy:

Maybe he was just testing his hearing

The Mercusor deal. Guaranteeing cheap quality beef to the EU for decades. The rest of Europe was toasting his work on it whereas Mick was raging.

1 Like

Someone like Frances Fitzgerald and then a bullshit waste of time portfolio like Consumer Affairs.

17th August according to RTE, none the less, his policial career being removed is all immaterial.

Incredible carry on though in fairness.

Any word on where Sean o’Rourke was before the dinner?

The 18th hole

1 Like

I see speculation on Twitter that they all had pre-dinner drinks in another hotel in Clifden.

1 Like

The Big Phil cheerleaders explain a lot of why this country is as fucked as it is, living in consummate fear that some lifetime freeloader might actually do the honorable thing. Mick loves a self serving bureaucrat so he does

2 Likes

Ireland’s after becoming some cunt of a place for hounding people out of a job,We always had snitches and snakes,but this is gone to a different level.
I should state,for the record,that I despise Hogan but that’s not the point.
Shameful lads-Fuckn shameful.

7 Likes

Drive the whole way there at 100mph on the wrong side of the road sipping on a can of Tuborg

The same morons who think big Phil getting caught on the phone is a scandal think luke ming Flanagan writing a letter to the guards trying to get the same thing quashed to be an honourable politician

1 Like