Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

If a nurse drove from Kildare to Kerry and broke the lockdown to go on holiday should she lose her job.

1 Like

Going for the WTO job was a strange move as he was only in the EU trade role since last December. I guess him trying to leave is a bit different to us trying to get rid of him.

There wasn’t the scaremongering though?

Not that I remember anyway.

Tuborg is only 4%. If you’re going to get done, make it worth your while ffs

Barnier is running the trade talks and taking instruction from Merkel and Macron. Super Phil has no input. Don’t be fooling yourselves.

4 Likes

He’s not just some public servant. For me it’s a simple moral issue. Given the sacrifices placed on the population over the past five months (and I’m not talking about pubs here) it is beyond comprehension to me that those hacks ignored those rules in such a blatant manner. The big man then hiding behind “i was told everything was above board”. Having to be told to apologise. If he had anything about him his resignation would be on Van der Leyens desk first thing tomorrow.

17 Likes

Sshhhh He’s very important. Sometimes they even let him make the tea

1 Like

But he doesn’t so I wouldn’t be wasting energy on the arsehole.

I agree.

Insecure Paddy thinks he’s a big wheel in Brussels.

2 Likes

Mick only loves a brass neck, how admirable it is to see, says Mick. Deep down Mick needs Haughey, P Flynn, Bertie, MacSharry, Brian Hayes, Maria Bailey etc etc etc to really feel good about himself.

1 Like

His mother is going around telling everyone about how well he’s doin over in Brussels. “He’s running the place you know”

3 Likes

Exactly. I got a dose in 2016… New baby in house, multinationals sweating me during the day and an not so easy calving bull keeping me up at night along with the new baby. I was in bed for a week and was fucked for about 2 months after. I went to visit a biddy early type lady above the Dublin mountaims in the end and she sorted me.

12 Likes

What’s gonna happen if the Garda investigation finds that the partition was sufficient and it wasn’t an even attended by 82 at all, despite that being repeated constantly since

Did she ram your thumb up your hole?

If Paddy wants to believe that good luck to him.

She had to, I hadn’t the energy to do it myself.

3 Likes

Are you Mary Wilson?

What about the weddings and other events that are ongoing now on the exact same basis, a partition or two rooms etc

What I’m saying is the moral outrage is totally misplaced here. When it should focus on meat factories or nursing homes etc.