Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Who the fuck is that?

Going from EU commissioner to one of the heads of the wto would be an even bigger deal for Ireland, why would there be any dissenting voices?

Curtain twitcher alert,

Fuck sake, this is what politics has come to now? Nobody with anything about them would want anything to do with it, and it isn’t gonna get any better, the permanently outraged calling the shots

3 Likes

The next battle with the
Brits will involve enforcing WTO rules once they inevitably fail to agree a deal

The moral outrage is not misplaced. There is no comparison between Mary and Pat getting married and our esteemed public servants flouting the rules they set. The meat factories and the nursing homes are a scandal and separate issues. Actually maybe they aren’t. Why would our esteemed public servants give a fuck about poor and vulnerable people?

3 Likes

Just do what your betters tell you. Don’t think for yourself.

1 Like

If they even flouted them…

Listen pal, I’m as cynical as anyone on here. If you can’t see that what went on was wrong then I can’t help you.

2 Likes

Do we have a timeframe yet on when the Garda investigation is likely to wrap up?

Not heard much about it since surely it’s not that complicated an investigation.

The 82 names have been plastered over Twitter. should be easy to confirm how many attended

Hogan set no rules.

If they did wrong fair enough. But it’s not set in stone they did. And they are subject to the same rules and laws as Pat and Mary. Not above them or below them.

This is a bizarre post from the Ned Flanders of this forum.

6 Likes

I saw Willie O’Dea wash his hands in Souths today for about 15 seconds, despicable behaviour, do what you want with the information

I’m not one of the permanently outraged, what a miserable existence that is

2 Likes

It’s as simple as this, 34% or so of the population were promised Camelot by SF, free gaffs, an end to world hunger etc etc. But they were CHEATED out of that lottery win by the fascists in FG and FF. But by fuck they want their magic beans and will scream at the top of their lungs about every single thing that happens this and any government until they get them.

3 Likes

Are you on acid?

5 Likes

You’re a big drama queen.

1 Like

Another I’m alright Jack.

1 Like