Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

I hate Sinn Fein too mate but as the dude says I’m not sure there’s a connection there. A lot of the outraged curtain twitchers wouldn’t be the typical Sinn Fein freeloader types it would seem.

These well paid cunts who bring in restrictions, (which are destroying life as we know it, in every way) should at a minimum be able to abide by them.

I’m not sure what your angle is here?

7 Likes

Have all the attendees been named? I didn’t think so, who were the others at Donie Cassidy’s table and who were the 3 with Brian Hayes?

Oh the permanently outraged were always there but they have an alliance now with the shinnerbots. Keep an eye out for it.

So you’re against the restrictions?

I’m against some and for others, same as yourself, mate I’m sure.

What I’m very much opposed to though is well paid elected officials - regardless of any virus breaking the rules/restrictions that they themselves made up.

It’s not fucking rocket science.

3 Likes

NPHET make the recommendations and cabinet passes them. I’m not sure an agriculture minister has much say or a fella working in the EU.

I’d have thought these fellas would be martyrs for the like of you who are so opposed to every measure. Instead you’re calling for them to lose their jobs.

1 Like

My angle is simple, the permanently outraged of twitter (TFK and everywhere else)!dictate the agenda, everything is a sackings by offence now, every curt who fucks up is a ‘disgrace’, can you imagine the hate right now? Stirred up by people who just want something to be annoyed about, nobody of any substance will have any interest in going into politics, you’ll be left with the ones with the brassest necks,
It’s a joke, he/they fucked up royally, not very clever but they meant no harm, they needed to apologise profusely and move on with the important business, instead we have a witch hunt,

4 Likes

A cabinet minister has the final say mate amongst a very small group, the AG was very heavily involved as well

Look, I’m not going to go back and forth with you on it.

You have your views, I have mine on the matter.

Maybe Calleary was opposed to them and got out voted?

Off with his head, though right.

If you set a rule/procedure in any setting public/private from a position of power and break that rule within 24 hours,you need to fall on your sword end of. Especially in such a serious situation that we are in.

There’s no fear of these people, they’re not going to go hungry or anything.

The optics are terrible for people who have suffered, in your case it seems you’ve had the time of your life @backinatracksuit

I find that personally extremely selfish. I’m not saying you are, but it does seem from your posting here at least that you’re having a lovely time with the family travelling, cooking etc…

Problem is, that isnt the same for a lot of other people - and I havent seen one post from you to suggest that you have considered that.

2 Likes

All the scandals in the state over the years with church and the tribunals and 2 agriculture ministers get done in a month. One for a years old drink driving thing and one for going to a golf dinner. :grinning:

It’s actually mental

Collective responsibility of Cabinet. That’s enshrined in the Constitution.

Playing the man again, classy.

I’m sorry your life is so shit, perhaps if you were less of a miserable fucker you’d have a better time, I do my best to make the most of what I have, you’re some prick to go down the route of calling me selfish repeatedly.

Nice edit though to make it appear less nasty

It’s never personal mate.

You made it personal

It is personal when all you can do to have a discussion with me is bring up my family life, you know nothing about my family circumstances, or my work either but you see fit to comment regularly on it

2 Likes

Cry me a river, mate.

1 Like

Don’t be a dick. You’re playing to a gallery that isn’t here

You’re a good guy @EstebanSexface

I just find Ned a bit of a WUM when he’s alluding to curtain twitching in relation to these well paid public representatives.

He obviously is unaware of the utter destruction of this economy and the utter carnage that’s on the way, maybe he doesn’t care, doesnt affect him, I’m afraid he’s wrong though and I feel that its worth calling out cc. @backinatracksuit

1 Like