Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

They can proceed but only 200 let in as it stands

Max 200 people including players, backroom, ref, umpires etc

1 Like

A great time to be an administrator

2 Likes

Clubs with grass banks for cars should do well in this arrangement.

1 Like

I’ll be doing the in no way made up stats on how many scores came from kick passes from own half

1 Like

It’s farcical. Scaremongering prevails again.

What these thick cunts don’t seem to realise is that this virus is here to stay. The genie is out of the bottle.

It’s up to individuals and businesses to do all they can to minimise the risks. This shouldn’t mean shutting down large tracts of the economy while we hope that cases and deaths magically drop to 0.

8 Likes

Sadly this is what we can now expect for months if not years. A never ending sequence of partial openings and closings, as the economy continues to spiral into the shitter.

2 Likes

Amazeballs.

A slight increase in cars driven by the least at risk demographic catching it and we dig away our future.

14 of the 14 cases in Dublin, 2 in Cork, 1 in Waterford, 2 in Kerry, 1 in Wicklow, 3 in Kildare

Is that breakdown correct

That’s taken by comparing yesterday’s figures per county with today’s. It rarely reconciles with the total they give.

Fair enough I didn’t want to assume :sweat_smile: any denotifications?

What a shambolic decision.

When is a competent journalist going to call out the NPHET?

Wtf have the Irish government spending all this money on a contact tracing app and contact tracers (not to mention testing capacity)?

Someone needs to own up. You either go for suppression or not. Will someone ask them what level or cases they are prepared to live with?

1 Like

It’s also quite funny how everyday the most negative spin is taken on the numbers.

2 Likes

Meehawl on RTE now

Thank God I’m not living in that shambles of a country. Treating the Irish people like children at this stage

8 Likes

These lads haven’t a clue.

1 Like

Lads that are concerned about the economy were celebrating the loss of a windfall earlier today.

2 Likes

The saddest thing about it is that I’d say the majority of people are happy with this news

Stop that 350 quid a week cod and they won’t be long changing their tune

5 Likes